Loving and Leaving

Chapter 1

-3:37 AM-

Jennifers POV

    I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. Getting out of bed I grabbed a baseball bat and started walking downstairs keeping the lights off. I followed the sound of footsteps and when I got close enough I hit the figure in front of me. ''STOP STOP ITS ME!'' I heard it say, then the lights  turned on to revile  a beaten Ashley Purdy.

   ''Ashley you asshole-'' I said but was interrupted by Ashley saying '' Me the asshole your the one who beat me with a baseball bat!''

''I thought you were on tour and a robber who broke into the house.''

''I wanted to suprise my baby sister!"

"You did suprise me and... your the best big brother ever!" I said jumping on him and hugging him. " I know I am." he said

"I missed you so much!"

"Doesn't feel like it"

"Ya, sorry about that"

"Anyways, the guys and their girlfriends are going to Andy's later on and you ARE going!"

"Why I don't want to be around the whore, when are you guys going to tell him?"

"We know she is using him but do you really want Jake to be sad?"

"No but, if you guys don't tell him I will."

-2:30 PM-

"Jenny are you ready?!" I heard Ashley yell.

"Yes, yes calm your tits" I said walking downstairs, "But if you don't tell Jake I will."

"Ok fine, fine"

-At Andy's House- (Still Jennifer's POV)

 "You better tell Jake" I told Ashley and started walking to the door and knocked.

 "Jenny!" Andy said opening the door.

"Hey Andy, can I talk to you?"

"Umm... ya sure." he said. I slapped him.

"'OW! What was that for?!"

"You better tell Jake about Ella" I whisper/ yelled, then walked in.

I walked in hugged and said hi to everyone and glared at Ella when she kissed Jake.

- An hour later-

  Jennifer's POV

   By now Ella and Jake had been making out for about an hour I'm suprsed that Ella hasn't swallowed him. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" ""Jenny what are you talking about?" asked Andy "You sure ass hell know what I'm talking about Andy!" I sighed , "Jake can i please talk to you upstairs?" "Um, sure." he said. We started walking upstairs and I grabbed Ella's phone on the way without her noticing. "What did did want to talk about?" he asked "Jake you might not believe me when I tell you this"

"What are you talking about?"

"Jake, Ella is cheating on you"

"Thats crazy, she loves me"

"You want proof?"

"Hell ya I want proof!" he said. I took Ella's phone out of my pocket, unlocked it and went to her contact list, and showed him the contacts that were labeled 'Boyfriend 1, Boyfriend 2, and Boyfriend 3'.

"Oh please Jennifer you could have put those in there" he said

"When have I had a chance to add them she keeps it with her all the time"