Tuesday

So, yay! It's Tuesday! Photo Shoot day! It's,  1 so I have and hour and a half to get ready. I took a shower and washed my hair with my mixed berry shampoo and my body with vanilla wash.

I dried myself and changed into a pair of blue lacy underwear and bra, and a blue tank top with black shorts. I came out of the bathroom and saw Jake pulling on his shirt.  I dried my hair while he watched TV. I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Big day today, huh?" he asked.

"You have no idea"

"Well, we better get going". I nodded.

The whole way there I was predicting what could happen. When we got to the sudio I got butterflies in my stomach.

"You'll be fine,  babe" Jake said.

I nodded, "Thanks, baby" I kissed him and got out the car. I walked inside and saw Avan. He saw me and came up to me, "Great!  You're here! Go to wardrobe then make-up". I nodded and walked to wardrobe.  "Are you Jennifer Purdy?" a woman asked me. I nodded. "Ok. Here, change into this". She handed me a grey strapless bikini top with strings and some grey bottoms that are suppose to be tied . I change then put my clothes in a bag that they gave me.

When I walked back out they pulled me onto a chair and started doing my make-up. When they were done I walked to the photographer. He told me to stand next to Eva Marie. She was wearing a black bikini with white  polka dots. "Hey! You must be Jennifer Purdy! My husband loves your brother's band!" shesaid. I smiled, "Awesome! And you are much prettier in person than on TV!". "Thanks!".

"Ok. That's enough socializing! Time to get to work! Ok, girls! Jennifer, I want you to lean on the car while Eva lays down on it. Then after, you switch spots!", we nodded and posed. "Perfect! Ok, switch!"

We switched and posed again. After about 2 hours of posing in heels I was happy for it to be over!

While both Eva and I were walking to the dressing rooms to get changed, she said, "Hey you were great for it being your first photo shoot!"

"Thanks"

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall on Saturday with your boyfriend and I'll take my husband and we can all bond"

"Uh, sure! That'd be awesome!"

"Great! We can meet at 1?"

"Yea", we changed while talking about things we liked.

We walked out of the dressing room, "So, here's my number. We can be best friends!"

"Ok!", she chuckled and walked to her car. Did that just happen? I called Jake.

(Jake- Bold; Jennifer slanted)

'Hey babe! Are you done?"

"Yea! Can you come pick me up now?"

"Um, I'm tracking. Can Jinxx pick you up?"

"Yea, sure"

"Ok. He's on his way"

"Thanks, babe"

END OF CONVO!

I waited about 15 minutes for Jinxx to get here.  When he did I got in, "Hey, so, how did it go?" Jinxx asked.

"Great! Eva and I are best friends now. Um, can we go the long way? I want to talk to you"

"Um, sure.. what did you want to talk about"

"Jake."

"Oh"

"How has he been acting at the studio?"

"As he normally would, why?"

"We haven't had sex in a month"

"Oh. Uh. I don't know how to respond to that. I mean when I first started talking to you about this, you didn't want to hear it. But now you do?"

"I guess..."

"What haven't you done again?"

"We haven't had sex in a month"

"What has he said when he gets home after the studio?"

"I would ask him and be all sexy and everything"

"And?"

"When I try to ya now..." he nods, "He just says, 'I'm tired', 'I just want to lay down', or 'I'm not in the mood'. It really ticks me off"

"Just demand. Guys like that"

I nodded, "Ok. I will"

When we got there I just ignored he guys and pulled Jake by the shirt and dragged him into our room.

"We need to talk", I looked back and saw Jinxx wink at me.

TO BE CONTINUED...