05 ~ Sorry

I sat in silence as I continued to listen to the buzzing of the lights.

See, When you're captivated by the beauty of the flower, be cautious and careful.

It's sickly sweet aroma and velvet smooth petals are unbelievably surreal yet it's disguised with deadly thorns and with one prick, you feel nothing but liquid dancing across your skin, it's royally red color staining your heart.

It's breathtaking beauty blinds you like the devil and tortures your innocent soul, sucking the life out of you until you deflate as a lifeless body.

"Felix" A name called.

Sobs. That's what I heard

"Hello? Who's there"

I couldn't see who it was yet I had a feeling I know it was him.

"Are you okay? I came to visit you. I'm sorry... you know, for damaging your eyes..."

So it was him....

"I don't know what to say to you... should I forgive you for taking away my sight?" I retorted.

I could feel my cheeks begin to simmer with heat as I felt a cold touch on my hands.

I gasped.

His voice is strained, as if he was holding back a flood of tears.

"I-i'm s-sorry. I d-didn't meant to. To be honest with you. I've always felt something f-for you. I see you in the halls, I've always wished to speak to you yet my cowardly act took ahold of me."

His grip grew tighter.

"Please believe me" His voice cracking

"I'm truly sorry" He faintly whispered