Hazel

Nico is asking now? Great. I know what that means... "Hazel, truth or dare?" I KNEW IT. "Dare." Everyone in the cabin turns to me in shock. "Wow Hazel! You NEVER pick Dare!" Annabeth says, making me feel embarrassed. "Anyways, you have chosen dare. Your dare is: I dare you to defeat everyone in this room in a battle." He says, grinning wickedly. "And what if I don't manage to defeat everyone?" I ask. I think I already know the answer to that. "You are allowed to forfeit one competition and ONE competition only."

The battles will be:

Frank - Archery
Annabeth - Spelling
Leo - Mechanical Stuff (idk)
Will - Medicine
Percy - Swimming
Nico - Sword Fighting
"Because Piper and Jason are not here, there is no need to battle them. First up, Frank. Everybody meet me in the archery range."

I'm horrible at archery. Everybody knows that. Frank gives me a sympathetic look as his arrow lands dead center in the target. I notch my arrow and let it fly. It doesn't even hit the general area of the target. We give eachother a silent look as he misses the next target. I focus. I hit the target. This continues until Nico calls the game and declares me the winner, though he is giving Frank the death stare.

Same story with Annabeth, Leo, Will, and Percy. They all felt bad for me and agreed to loose (lose? Loose? Idk anymore) so that the game of truth or dare could continue. Nico was furious with everybody. Then it got to the sword fighting competition. At this point, the whole camp had gathered around to watch the games. Nico unsheathed his Stygian Iron sword, and I drew my spatha. I immediately attacked, though he easily side stepped and defeated me from behind. I was determined to beat him, but he continued to win until eventually I gave up and forfeited the match.

I'm never gonna hear the end of this

Now there are only two people left for truth or dare, and Leo didn't exactly take it easy against me in my battle with him. Unlike the others, he somewhat put up a fight, and set my hair on fire in doing so. So I turned to him. "Leo! Truth or dare?"