Nico

I'm trying to shadow travel away from this cabin, but somehow there are protective borders around it. I didn't want to come here, but Percy dragged me in here. After that, Jason guarded the door so that I couldn't escape. What is WITH these guys? Then I heard Jason squealing and looking at me weird, looking out the doorway, looking at me, doorway, me, doorway, me, you get the gist. And I saw Will Solace coming. Great.

Now I'm sitting next to him as Jason and Percy whisper to eachother. Piper walks in the door furious with Leo and covered in cuts. Will leaps up beside me and runs out the door. Taking that as an option to leave, I also run to the door, only to find Frank blocking it. "Come on man, you're in on this too?" I say, getting kind of angry now. I cringe at how pathetic I sound. My Italian accent doesn't make me sound very intimidating, and Frank just smiles at me while Percy and Jason wrestle me to the ground. Will comes back in with a first aid kit and tends to Piper's wounds. Gods he's so caring. When Piper is fully healed, she looks at me, staring at Will. She gets a grin on her face. "Nico, truth or dare?" Oh gods. I try to sprint out the door again, but this time Annabeth tackles me. "Dare." I say, giving Piper my signature death glare. "I dare you to kiss your crush right now." PIPER NO. Leo stops everybody. "Guys! We forgot to swear on the River Styx!" After everybody swears that they'll say the truth, he cuts me some slack. "If you don't want to go through with a dare, you can pick a truth, but if you don't want to go through with a truth, you have to go to the lake and dunk yourself." He says. Everybody groans, but I am relieved. "I switch to Truth" I say, and Piper grins again. "Fine. WHO is your crush?" Now, it's my turn to groan. I go to the lake and dunk myself while everybody laughs. We go back to the cabin and I'm soaking wet. I find a pile of blankets and throw them on top of me. Then I poke my head out and look at Frank. My next victim.