Will

I have to admit, I was kind of surprised when Jason called on me for Truth or Dare. I mean, were not very good friends. I've seen him around camp, and I've taken care of him in the infirmary a couple times, but that's it. Really, the only person I know here is Nico. And that look in Jason's eyes scares me. So, bravely, I say "Huh? Oh, uh dare?" The look that was in Jason's eyes is now also in Percy's. "This is a two person dare. Choose a partner." Naturally, I choose Nico. "I dare you, William Solace and Nico di Angelo (what even is Nico's full name?) to promise on the River Styx that you will do whatever Perseus Jackson tells you to do." I look over to Nico, who is violently shaking his head no. "I swear on the River Styx." I say. Nico sighs, then repeats the words. Oh boy.

Percy immediately starts to shout out orders. "Will and Nico, to the Aphrodite cabin immediately! Consult with Piper, tell her Percy Jackson sent you. She'll know what to do."  At this point, I'm regretting my oath to the Styx. Nico is shaking.

When we get to the Aphrodite cabin, we get pulled inside by Drew, who is acting surprisingly cheery for... well... Drew. "So..." she asks. "Which one of you is gonna be the girl?" WHAT?! We both yell in unison. "For your wedding of course!" Piper says. "Personally, I vote for Nico." She is holding a silky white dress and a bouquet of flowers. Nico is freaking out and giving Piper death glares. She turns to address him. "What? I always said you two were gonna get married, and I did NOT buy this dress for nothing." In 15 minutes, Nico is wearing the dress with a full face of makeup, and his shaggy hair is styled into a small ponytail. Piper turns to me. "Alright SunBoi, it's your turn. Black or Blue?" She asks. Then she smacks her head. "Black of course! Gotta match Nico's mood." Soon, I am fitted into a sheer black tuxedo and we are both pushed out of the cabin, where Percy is waiting for us. "Nico, you look beautiful. Will, same... I guess. Okay, we've cleared the event with Chiron and Mr. D. Today at lunch you two are going to have your wedding." Nico starts to panic. "PERCY!" He screams. Percy looks a little intimidated. I pull Percy aside. "Dude you know Nico has social anxiety. If he's seen in a DRESS getting married to a dude at lunch, he'll have a panic attack! C'mon man, cut him some slack." Percy gets a thoughtful look on his face. "Okay, I guess if you two start dating then we won't need to host the wedding." Now it's my turn to have a panic attack. "What?" I look over to Nico, then turn back to Percy, but he has disappeared. I hear rustling behind the bushes.

Do it for Nico.

Actually this is for you too.

For your happiness.

Stop talking to yourself and ask him out Solace!

Timidly, I walk over to Nico. "Hey... so, I was wondering if maybe you would like to go out sometime?" He looks shocked. Wow that was like.... the least dramatic way to ask anyone out in the history of the world. I start to apologize. Then Nico does something unexpected. He KISSES me.

I hear noise behind the bush as people start to head to the beach. I look at Nico confused, and follow them. When we get to the beach we see a giant cruise ship setting sail. I look at the name on the side of the ship. The Solangelo. Jason and Percy are at the control board yelling over the loud speaker. "THE SOLANGELO SHIP HAS SET SAIL." I see Chiron, Mr. D, the entire camp, and. WAIT. HADES AND APOLLO. Oh my gods...

A/N I'm sorry I just really had to write that part in.