My views on life.

Hi, I am taking a moment to rant about living.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

What does it mean to live? There is a fine line between living and surviving. Dealing with bullies and all the verbal abuse, living in constant fear of never being accepted, when they push you down you get back up- just to get pushed down again. That, is surviving. Well I am done surviving. I want to live. Like a butterfly, I want to fly away to my freedom. Freedom not in the form of death. Freedom in the form of life. I have been longing to become my own person. To break free.
Many others have felt this way. I think maybe the world has put too much pressure on us to be perfect, that we have forgotten what it means. No one should strive to be perfect. We should all strive to be ourselves. Treating people so poorly that they even consider death, that needs to stop. We should be love and life, not death and lies. Tell me the truth. I want to know if you will ever set us free.
Living sounds so beautiful, but most of us are stuck here- waiting for a savior. A savior that will never come. Because only we have the power to save ourselves. We get help from friends and family, but we can't ever truly be free until our minds can grasp the concept of living free.
Do you stand up, or do you fall down? Will you be with us when we go? Let's join hands and walk to the front of the line together. Dance on the graves of the unjust and let us take back our hearts. LET US LIVE.