Leo

Oh man. This is it. We're finally done with the whole dirt face lady trying to kill everybody. I wanna do something with the group, but I can't think of anything humiliating enough. Then it comes to me. TRUTH OR DARE.

I burst into the Zeus cabin to find Jason reading a Superman comic. "Dude really? Super man?" Started, he flings the comic across the room, where it hits me in the nose. "Relax bro, I was just wondering if you'd wanna play truth or dare" He obliges, and says he'll go ask Piper and Annabeth.

After that, I stroll down to the Poseidon cabin and find Percy, watching The Little Mermaid and crying. "Are... are you okay Percy?" He looks up, the tears streaming down his face. "ARIEL AND FLOUNDER ALMOST GOT EATEN BY A BIG BAD SHARK OF COURSE I'M NOT OKAY." He screamed at me. Quietly, I slip out of the cabin. I'll ask if he wants to play later.

Soon enough, everyone is gathered into the Zeus cabin, and Annabeth is comforting Percy. "It's okay Percy, they're okay, they didn't get eaten." I turn to everyone with a devilish look on my face (at least I hope it looked devilish) and grab a Cherry Coke off of the mountain of food and drinks in the center of the cabin. In the creepiest voice I can muster, I address the crowd. "Welcome one and all, to Leo's Truth Or Dare Torture Fest. MWAHAHAHA!!"

A/N Sorry in advance for this chapter, actually sorry for this entire story. First time writing any fan fic so I understand if you think it sucks. Btw there will be some Solangelo because that's ma OTP and it rules.