Car Ride

"Perseus Jackson move the hades out of the way before I fricken hurt your precarious face" I practically growled at my brother, motioning him to exit the back row of the vehicle.

See I convinced Nico to tag along, and due to my excessive crush on him, I just HAD to get the seat RIGHT beside him for the next 48 hours and 35 minutes.
Knowing Nico, he would probably sit in the trunk if you let him, and because he can't due to the luggage, he would sit in the far off corner. Not if I can help it.
I always sit in the corner and no matter how much I love him, it's mine.
"Holy Hephaestus Pacifica what's up with you?" Percy asked as he stepped out of the car, holding his hands up in surrender.
I remained quiet, due to the fact if I spoke my dear brother would end up finding out by the tone of my voice.
Odd?
Try being a Poseidon kid.
Once my brother was out of the way I jumped in and sat down in the corner. I fixed my skull shirt and black shorts before leaning my head on the window and watching the rest of the crew loading up there stuff into the van.
"Hey Pacifica " Leo Valdez said as he jumped into the seat beside me
"Hey Leo Valdez Bad Boy Supreme" I laughed in greeting
We fist bumped and cheered, being the wild beings we are.
Leo and I grew closer together during our quest last month. We realized we had more in common then we thought and after a lot of exclusion from the crew due to our hyper active esa and comedy when we were in the midst of an adrenaline to our sudden depression and quietness.
That's actually how Nico and I bonded also. Both boys are a emotional wreck except Nico shows it and Leo covers it. And there both my favorite.
"Omg Leo what did you do to her?" Piper asked, turning around in her seat in front of us
"It's called friendship" Leo scoffed before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into a tight hug which I willingly returned
"Ahem" someone coughed, causing us to break apart from the hug
Standing there was Nico wearing his usual black shirt and jeans, except his sword was missing. Probably with his luggage. Our eyes locked for a minute and I was suddenly brought back to the returning night on the Argo II when we both sat at the top of the look out, watching the sun set gently before completely disappearing behind the horizon. That's when we became lost in each other's eyes like what was currently happening and then kissed.
Yes, Nico DiAngelo and Pacifica Graves kissed.
Hard to believe?
Ask Leo, he's the only one that knows.
Other then that, we have never brought it up.
"Oh hey Neeks! Come sit!" Leo exclaimed, scooting away from me and motioning him to sit in between him and I.
"Don't call me that" Nico growled, getting into the Van and slumping down beside me.
I had this urge to just grab his hand, kiss his cheek, and lean up against him but I sat on my hands in opposition. That's probably the Aphrodite in me.
I guess the same thought or something similar to it ran through his mind fore he glanced at me and smiled before sitting on his own hands.
Butterflies threatened my stomach causing a shudder to run through me when I saw his smile. He tends to have that affect on me which kinda annoys me due to the fact I don't want feelings, but I always make exceptions for people.
Everyone boarded the van, Frank taking the drivers seat like the responsible person he was, and off we were to Maine.
Hours seemed to drag by as everyone chatted amongst themselves, Leo whipped out a Game Boy he built and Piper messes with the radio.
Suddenly 'Why Don't We Just' By Why Don't We went from blaring to a simple beat. I looked to see Hazel had put the volume down and looked back at everyone.
"How bout we play a game?" She asked
"YESS!" everyone yelled causing me to cover my ears
Well, include Nico and Leo.
"Were playing Truth or Dare, Jason start"
And so it went, people doing crazy stuff in a stuffed car full of immature teens. Frank was dared to speed down the highway which resulted in Piper having to charm speak a police officer, Percy was dared to make water splash in people's faces when they used the water fountain at a rest stop, Leo was asked what really happens on Calypsos island which wound up in me smacking Jason and Nico patting Leo's back as he finished explaining and then hiding in a hoodie.
So a lot of crazy things happened.
"Alright, I dare You Pacifica, to choose a son and duet with Nico" Leo said with a smirk
Nico and I looked at each other and then at Leo who shrugged innocently.
"Gods, fine" I gave in
"I choose tho" Nico said half enthusiastically
I agreed and waited while Nico used his Leo built cellphone to choose a song. Stitches by Shawn Mendes began to play and I looked up to see that Hazle had turned up the radio
"He's delaying" Hazle pointed out
I nodded and laughed a bit as I began to sing. It's kinda dangerous for me to sing, I've received reports that my voice is mesmerizing like the sea and completely entrancing but hey it's a dare.
Nico even almost missed his part but we were all taken aback when he knew what to sing and how high his voice went
"I'll be needing stitches!" We harmonized, marking the ending of the song
We suddenly realized we were parked on the side of the road because Frank couldn't drive while we sang. Then there were the dings of everyone's phones marking the end of there recording and we groaned.
"That" began Annabeth
"Was" continued Jason
"AMAZING" Leo shouted
My face flushed red and Nico simply his in a jacket, most likely to hide his blush.
~A couple of more turns later~
"Alrighty" Piper purred, rubbing her hands and looking around Mistchifly .
"I dare you two to kiss" she said
I looked away from the window to see who she was pointing at and was pretty surprised when I saw her finger pointing at Nico and I.
My face turned red and I looked over at Nico who had set his phone down and simply raised an eyebrow which got me confused. He flashed me a smile and everyone 'ooed'. He grabbed my hand and took it in his, automatically causing a spark and my heart to flutter.
Before I knew it we had both leaned in and due to this being our seconded kiss we didn't hold anything back. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his lips were firmly pressed against my lips along with his hands on my cheeks.
We both regretfully pulled away and stared at each other with a smirk before looking at the others. Everybody was completely silent and astonished. Nico took it a step further when he wrapped his arms around me and I leaned against him.
"Sorry Leo, She's mine" Nico smiled
Leo simply raised an eyebrow and mouthed 'We'll see'.
"Did you know I love you?" I muttered, leaning against his chest and looking up at him
In response he pecked my lips and smiled
"I love you too Graves"
The car was once again stopped and Percy was staring at us with his arms crossed
"FOR HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?"

~*~
Well this marks the end of the book, thank you all for reading and maybe I'll continue it idk. Thanks for getting this book to 1K reads i am so great full!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️