Not You Too..

(unedited)

I was holding onto Vlads body, rocking him back and forth on his bed. For him to come back to me, I've never felt so sad or miserable in my life. I had this terrible feeling in my chest and it hurt so badly.

After me holding him, I lifted my head to the sky and screamed from the top of my lungs can go, it had echoes through out the whole house. All of his pack, especially Chad felt my pain. I placed my hand on Vlad face, lightly stroking with my thumb on his cheek.

"Please come back yo-you just can't leave me all alone. I need you.." I said lowly, in a whisper so he could only hear me. Then I saw something , coming from his neck, a vain was throbbing. Looking like it's pulsing. I looked over to Chad and he ran up to me. Also hearing what I'm seeing.

"Davina he's alive, and we need to go..now." Chad said surprised. I nodded my head and Emily, Chad, Jake, and a few others grabed him from me away from him so they can have surgery on him. Emily had stayed with me to comfort me through the whole event.

Emily and I walked into his old house that was behind the Pack house. I walked around in the house,  questioning myself what is this place and who has lived here. "Vlad.." I turned over to Emily with a confused look on what she said. "He used to live here with his family. He grew up here, and many memories we all have with him in this little house. But you know, once you have your first transformation, your working alot."

In amazement from what she said,  I looked over at the fire place and saw pictures, yet they were dusty. I whipped the dust off with my sleeve and saw his cute chubby face when he was a child. I looked around with the picture in my hand then asked, "Why not fix this place up and give him more wonderfulness memories as now.. Alpha" Emily shrieked from excitement, then ran up to me hugging me. I hugged back instantly, it's something I'm in need of and she gave me it to me.

"Ahh Davina, you know I'm also wolf and I can sense your feelings ya know, and if you need a hug just call me over. I give the best hugs." I laughed, then stopped because Emily has this concerned just whipped across her face. "What? What is it? Emily tell me!" She turned into her wolf which was very beautiful. A mixtures of cream and light/dark browns on her coat. Then she spoke to me into my mind, "We need to go to the Pack house Davina get on my back I'll take you."

I climbed onto her back adjusting myself then told her to go. She took off running, the cold wind hitting my face, the season is soon going to change winter is about to turn spring anytime soon. Emily was breathing heavily yet she didn't mind it at all. Once we've reached the house, she stopped and I got off of her back as quickly as I could, then ran to the house from the back. I looked around to see where was every one at. Then I got worried even more so I ran upstairs into Vladimir's room and I saw everyone in there.

I standing at the door frame looking for one person to tell me what's going on. Then Chad walks up to me with a smile on his face, just by looking at him I knew what it ment. I looked for Vlad's bed and everyone moved to the side for me as I slowly walked up to his bed. They all look at me, bowing there head's to me , Chad at my side walking me up to him, we reached at the end of the bed and I at first looked up to Chad mouthing a thank you, and he rubs my back saying "No problem."

My eyes slowly took mine off of Chad's to Vlad's , everything felt like the world was going slowly. Or as if time had stopped for the both of us to share. I looked into the same eyes pair that I saw when I went to my first day of school, that same greyish blue eye's that I feel in love with.

I began to cry to see Vlad was awake, and most importantly alive, with me just liked I asked. I climbed over the boards at the end of the bed and crawled to him as if I was a puppy seeing the owner that was buying me for the first time. Vlad opened up his arms and held me into a hug. I cried on his chest, letting everything out from the whole event that had took place yesterday.

By that time everyone had walked out the room knowing that he would want some privacy with me. But the pack's doctor had came in to check on him, "Luna your job is to watch him and for him not to get out of bed for a couple of days. The Alpha's body has alot of damages that has to repair over time. Bed rest 4-5 days." I shook my head telling the Doctor thank you for all the help that he has done for the Alpha, shook his hand then walked him out the door of the room.

I closed the door looking at Vlad. Smiling as if I have no worries nor sadness anymore. I walk slowly up to him then cuddled into his arms. "Ugh, I've missed you so much Vlad."

He lets out a little laugh "My love, I've missed you more." I look up at him, placing myself onto his lap smirking at him, "No Vlad I've been crying my eyes out think the impossible worst things that anyone could think of. I'm sorry for the way I acted at school. I just got jealous..." He cups my face then says "Davina no one has my heart like how you do. You are my life and world, and I'm sorry also. I thought you didn't want me so I did that, my attentions were not to hurt you, beauty."

My eye's widen, with tears slowly running down my face. I put my hand on top of his, then he leans up to me, breathing was shaky, he licked his lips, looks at me then my lips and bite his in the process, he pulls me closer to him and our lips crashed onto together for the first time... An actual real kiss.

--------
Ahhh they finally kissed🙊😊
I hoped you guys liked it and by you guys also noticed Im updated or..fixing my mistakes from the story. So I'll slowly update but I'll try my best to not to forget😊😊 and when i saw that I uploaded this chapter it was mostly gone so I redid it again

Until next time....