Tease me or Destroy me...

Mature is at matter...

(edited)
Vlad POV.....

"Do what Vlad....?" Davina said. I knew this was a dumb move that I'm about to make but yet I didn't think much. I pulled her closer to my body, I can hear her heart increase every second. I chuckled in my head at the thought of it.

I pinned her against the wall, we were still in the dark hallway, but I can see her clearly. I started inhaling her sent from her neck, than started to give her little kisses from her ear down to her neck, moving lower down to her collar bone and gave her wet kisses.

She moaned louder, I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. We started kissing harder making are breathing increased, the lust that I had for her was unpredictable, I moved this to my room, where I laid her on my bed. My hands roamed freely, her ass felt nice and firm.

My hand slides under her shirt to feel breast, there nice and firm, perky too. "Vlad..." She moans. "Yes love?" She laid there and we stared at each other for a good minute or two. "Can...we stop this...I feel like I'm rushing things, and after everything that has happened to me. I wanna go to my room now." Her voice was kinda shaky, yet I didn't care. "Well if you wanna leave, then go." I said bluntly.

She looks at me dumbfounded. Then sadness hits my chest hard. Oh my god, I hurt my Luna's feelings. She got up, looked at me then said, "Right...all I did was fucking asking you dick!" And slams my door.

What have I done...

Davina's POV...

I ran to my room closed the door, I rested my head on the door and cried. I wipped my tears, then walked to my bed and cried some more. I had stayed up almost all night crying to myself, thinking about my father, my brother and my mother... The people who I want to be with at this moment but there dead and there's nothing that I can do about it.
*****
I know short chapter, got a little intense don't ya think... Lol I'll update when I get the chance too.

Until next time.....