Back to school....

(A/N if you are sensitive to rape and beatings and etc I'm just warning you that it's in this chapter thank you lovelys.)

(edited)
6:30am
My alarm had went off. "Gosh today I hope no one asks me where in the hell I've been. But luckly I did some homework, not all but a couple of pages I guess." Then I realized that Vlad was with me, in my bed. I turned over and he was gone. It kinda made me sad because I wanna see what he looks like when he's asleep. Creepy vibes here.

My door had opened and it was Vlad with two plates on each hand. "Hey, I went down to the kitchen to make you breakfast for you today. And I'm also hungry so I've also made myself a plate too." He walks over to my side and I couldn't stop starring at his body. So lean and muscular, it's very sexy yet it suits him.

"What's with the staring, every time I walk in you like to stair didn't your brother teach you not to stair" He laughs as he was questioning me. I looked down blushing that all I can look at was his body nothing else.

He handed me my plate and I start eating what was on it, and I finished it. Vlad looking surprised as ever "Woah..for such little person you are, you ate that whole plate. It had waffles, bacon on the side with some  fresh cut up strawberries." I laughed "Well Vlad, when it comes to food I don't mess around neither with sleep and my drawing time or even reading. Those are my personal time. To reflect on and to think about somethings." he nodded. "Well missy you have two and a half hours to get ready for school so..hurry up."

I walked into my bathroom as Vlad left to the kitchen to put the plates away. I start to undress myself then turned on the shower. The shampoo I used smelled like flowers and berries which is a great smell that I loved.

As I was about to turn off the water, I noticed that I had hairy legs ever, and also other places too. So I sat in the shower for a couple of more minutes, felt around to see if I need to go over again at any places. Lucky I didn't. I stepped out, wrapped the towel around my body. Poked my head out to see if Vlad was in my room, he wasn't thank god. Then all hell breaks loose.

Vlad POV...
I was down stairs with both of our plates in the kitchen, then Chad had to call. "Yes Chad-where was I? Davina's house obvi--YES YES CHAD WE SLEPT WITH EACH OTHER IN THE SAME BED?!-And why am I yelling...-seriously? - because it was a dum-- look Chad Blake attacked us last night. Yes double up everything..-why? Because I'm taking Davina to scho--YES MOM WERE GOING TO SCHOOL?! Ugh your soo annoying, look as alpha I'm ordering you to bring more guys in. Okay goodbye."

Then a familiar scent filled my nostrils. My inner wold purred again.

"Can we go see her, the scent is killing me!?" Brandon said.

"Look... I know you want her because I DO TOO but for her sake Damon you need to find chill okay?" I said to Brandon. He whins

"Okay.." 

My inner wolf, his name is Brandon. He's a ladys man, yet a gentleman. He's very strong and very high handed, protects the ones he loves and cares about, a wolf that gets what he wants. Which is why he wants Davina but he also knows that Davina has been through so much. I walkes up to her room slowly. As I walk in she's in her towl which made my eyes widden. Her long toned legs, her skin looked soft from her neck collar bone and her arms, the color of her skin was a light tan or dark tan not surw with being in the dark but it madw her look more beautiful as always.

My mouth had watered  desire for her skin, she faced me and shoutes in scare, then quickly turned around. "FUCK VLAD YOU COULD'VE SAID SOMETHING OR KNOCKED!?" I laughed "Sorry Love... I'll go to the other room, we still have a couple of minutes meet me downstairs?" a mumble came from her, "Yes.." A smirk came across my face then shut her door. I got ready with a casual white t-shirt, a sweater with a leather jacket. Ripped knee jeans and black boots. Since I haven't seen my school friends for a while, most likely there gonna ask a lot of questions mostly dumb ones but its whatever.