Chapter:5

"So, Louis, this is your bedroom. I hope you find everything to your liking. Mine and Harry's bedroom is just down the hall a bit. I leave you to unpack your things." I gave Liam and nod and smile as he walked away closing my bedroom door.

I looked around my room and saw that I have a queen sized bed, able to fit like four people on it. A dresser, laptop(why did they get me one of those?), desk, and a walk in closet. I saw that I had an attached bathroom ad went and took a quick piss, because I needed to.

I went and started to hang things in my closet and saw that one of my dresser doors was open a little bit. I went over to inspect it and saw things I didn't really expect to see. It was filled with so many dildos! I picked up two of them and just shook them around messing with them. I laughed and put them back up and saw that the other drawers were filled with other things too. From cock rings, anal beads, and lubes(flavored and or unflavored.)

After exploring my room some more I found some handcuffs, porno magazines and movies and a lot of other kinky shit I went down towards the kitchen to see a really tall curly haired man(I couldn't tell of he curled his hair or not to be honest) reaching into one of the cabinets getting a glass of water.

I caught myself staring way to long as the man turned around and saw me and smiled showing off his dimples. "Hi, I'm Harry, you must be Louis, correct?" I just nodded my head as I stared at this man, mentally trying to undress him as much as possible.

"Oh, Harry, you're home. Oh, I see you've met Louis too by the way." Liam said upon entering the kitchen and giving his husband what was meant to be a chaste kiss on the lips, but Harry pulled him in longer full on making out with the man. It was really hot, if I do say so myself.

I gave an awkward cough making Harry, and Liam separate making Liam blush at what he had just done. "Right, Umm sorry about that Lou." Liam told me still blushing a harsh crimson "it's fine." I told him and give them both a smile. "So, now that we are all here, should we discuss what type of community service you're going to doing for us?" Liam said looking at both Harry and I "might as well." I told him as they escorted me to the dining room table.

~le time skip~

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!" I said spluttering out some water that Liam had got for me. "You're going to be out newest stripper at a club we are opening. And you will be our own personal one." Harry told me with a wink. I looked over at Liam and gave him a look as if saying 'are you for real?!' He just nodded his head. "You see at our clubs, we give personal lap dances to customers too, so their will be times when you will be escorted to a private room with this said customer. But you're under camera, and we have a strict no touching policy, so you will be fine."

I just nodded my head as Harry drowned on with more things that I am supposed to be doing.

"Now you're also going to need some training and... Experience." Harry told me with a huge smile growing on his and Liam's face. "What kind of training and experience?"

"You're going to give Liam and I a lap dance. See how... Happy you can make us."

Oh god....

(A/N: ooooh little Louis is in for a treat aye? Anywhore, vote/comment/follow! The more comments I get the more motivation I get to write another chapter!!! Thanks byeee)