Chapter:4

As I tried to look casual and just turn around and stroll away, I heard someone yelling towards my direction. "Hey you!" I turned and saw an officer bark at me.

Shit!

I started to sprint away from his direction only to hear several loud feet pounding against the pavement after me. "Stop running kid!" And a lot of other things were being yelled at me as I just kept running.

"Fuck, I'm getting tired.." I thought to myself as the sound of the cops feet behind me got closer. I felt my body lifted from the ground and slammed, my whole body onto the pavement as an officer tackled me to the ground.

I groaned and tried to roll over only to have the weight hold me still. "Well look who we have here, the Louis Tomlinson." The cop snickered making me groan. "We got'em boys." He told the other as they got closer.

-okay, I don't really know how to do all of the legal shizz and what not, so let me sum a lot of it up for you. Louis is shoved in the back of a cop car, blah blah blah, he is in court, being testified against by Harry Styles, for vandalism on one of his many gay strip clubs. Instead of sentencing Louis to jail time. He is let off, but has to live and serve Mr. Styles as his community service for braking the law.-

"Stay out of trouble, Louis." One of the officers told me as I left the court house and headed home.

"I have to live with the guy?!" I groaned upon entering my home. The judge said they would be around in about two hours to collect me, so I need to pack. I really shouldn't have went out that night.

I feel like Mr. Styles should thank me though. He should be honored to have Jetta's Spider on one of his buildings.

-le time skip (2 hours)-

I heard rapping at my door, signaling that someone was outside. To say I was nervous, was beyond how I was feeling. "Coming!" I yelled at the person behind the door as nicely as possible, not wanting to come off as rude. "This is better than prison, Louis." I thought and quickly shoved the last of my things into my bags and went to the door and swung it open.

I looked up-literally-and smiled a little bit. It was Liam!

"Hey, Liam... Now is not the best time. See when we went out and I spra--" he cut me off. "See... Umm.. About that Lou, I kind of ratted you out, but hear me out before yelling at me okay? Well, how do I put this.. The person who testified against you is my husband... Mr. Styles... And well, he watched the security footage and got a clear look at both of our faces. I just couldn't lie to him Louis. I'm sorry."

I looked at Liam and just smiled. "It's okay Li, I understand. And I'm not mad at you. You did what you had too." I honestly wasn't mad at him. It's his husband and I was just a person he met on a night out.

"So... Does this mean that.. Umm.." "Yeah, I'm here to get you." He beamed me a big smile and grabbed my bags helping me out of the house. "I talked Harry into letting me come get you, since one of us had to attend the meeting today, of our company." He told me. "Oh, wait... Who is Harry?" I asked him, then it hit me "oh, your husband. Sorry, I'm a bit out of it today it guess." He just chuckled and opened the passenger side door of the car for me.

What a gentleman.

"Wait... What does Harry think about us... Yanno... Kissing?" I asked him as he got in and sped off. "Well, to be honest. He thought it was hot. My husband is kind of, well, Harry. There is no other real way to explain it." He just laughed at the thought of his husbands silly actions.

-le time skip again...-

We pulled up to this HUGE! And I mean huge, house. "What is it that you and Harry do exactly?" I asked still bewildered by the huge complex and beautiful architecture of this house/mansion. "We are Co-CEOs for that popular chain of gay strip clubs. 'Strip for Me' to be exact." "Oh." Was all I could say or muster up.

"So, what is it that I will be doing, while I am here exactly..?" I asked finally getting somewhat ahold of myself.

"We will talk about that when Harry gets home." He gave me a sly wink. "Lets go see your room first, and show you around the house." I just nodded and got out of the vehicle with him.

This should interesting...

(AN: Hi everyone! Guess who is back?! This gay! I mean guy... Hehehe... Anywhore, what do you think Louis has to do?! Tell me in the comments. And remember to vote and follow! Bye loves!)