Chapter:3

Fuck my head is killing me! I groaned pulling at my hair in frustration.

I started to get out of my bed, but had to lay back down, as it hurt sitting up. I saw a bottle of painkillers and a can of unopened beer on my nightstand.

"Well, taking pills dry is just gross..." I said aloud, trying to convince myself. It didn't take much convincing, and besides, what's one can of beer right?

I grabbed the can and bottle and grabbed about 8 pills. "What's right pills gonna do? Hell, it's my day off, ill do as I wish!" I thought and took the pills and a large gulp of beer, until it was all gone, letting out a satisfied sigh.

*two hours later at a party smashed*

"Heyyy you!" I slurred at this short brown girl I had met earlier. What was her name? Liberty? Justice? Freedom... Yeah it's Freedom.

She turned around and looked at me, she appeared Persian and started to try and be seductive which made me chuckle.

"Hey!" she batted her eyelashes at me so fast she tripped and fell on her face.

-I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!-

About and hour or two later, we had sex in one of the bedrooms... It was horrible! Why did I even fuck her? It was a GIRL, Louis, gah... I need to pull myself together.

As I sobered up lightly I made my way home only to see blue and red lights flashing outside of my house.

Shit.

(An: sorry, I couldn't write a het scene.... S/O @freedomc4 for commenting this! I'm gay, and straight sex just weirds me out 😂lol anyways. What's going on at Louis' house?! Any predictions?! Leave a comment and tell me, winner gets a dedication!! Come on guys... It's not even hard to guess.!

P.S.: sorry this chapter is short and absolutely horrid!!! I just needed to trow a filler into it...

Anywhore, peace babes!!)