Chapter 4

Hi! :D I'm sorry for the lack of uploads on this story but I have been really busy will a lot of different things in my life right now so it may take a little longer for me to upload but I will finish this story if it's the last thing I do.

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to that person up there because she has this awsome story called The Eyes Tell All. If you have not read this story then you better go and read it. And to let you know it is now an COMPLETED story so all the more reason to go and read it and show her some love!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Cameron's POV

Ok today is the day the I'm going to talk to Calvin about what happened last night.

My plan is to go to the library and just talk to him when he comes in to do his homework.

I know it is not the best of plans, but that is all I got for right now so I'm going with it.

Right now I'm just wait for the clock to tell me that is it time to go to the library.

I have been nervous about talking to Calvin all day. I can't help thinking that maybe Tessa is wrong and that Calvin really isnt gay. Maybe he was just confused when he was in high school and now has decided that he really is straight and just didn't tell Tessa yet!

That could be why he doesn't want to go on a date anyone that Tessa has wanted to set him up with.

I just don't know! I really can't figure Calvin out. All I know is that there is just something about him that makes me want to find out more about him.

I look up at the clock and see that it's time to leave for the library if I want to get there before Calvin does.

I gather up my books and out them in my bag, and then wave bye to Aaron. But, I don't think he saw me because he is still trying to work on that paper he has due next week. I'm actually surprised that he has been working on it now for at least the last hour and a half and has not managed to total rip all of his hair out. Aaron really doesnt like history.

After walking all the way across campus I finally made it to the library.

I walked up the stairs to my study desk and waited for Calvin to show up.

********************

Well, it has been a week now and I have not seen hind nor hair of Calvin, and I have been looking all over for Calvin's hind. It is just to beautiful not to look at. But, I'm begin to think that he is avoiding me.

What did I do during that first tutoring session so he won't tutor me anymore? Was it me trying to kiss him or was it something else's I did?

Tessa has reassured me more than once this past week that Calvin is gay, and that I didn't doing anything to scare him off. But, I still think it is something that I did that stopped him from being my tutor. We were having a great time before I tried to kiss him.

Over the last week Tessa and me have been getting along great. Which kind of suprised me. I thought she would still flirt with me and try to get with me, but since she found out I liked her brother she has stopped all of that. We have actually became quite good friends.

Aaron had finally turned in his history paper so he was in a lot better mood.

I couldn't believe how grumpy he was being when he was working on that paper. That is one of the main reasons that me and Tessa have became such great friends is because when ever I tried to talk to Aaron about Cavlin he would try to bite my head off. So I would end up texting or call Tessa when I need to talk.

And now that Aaron has finished that history paper I can actually talk to him and Tessa just texted me that she has new news about Calvin!

So right now Aaron and me are walking to the food hall to meet up with Tessa.

As soon as we walked though the door I was jumped on. I looked behind me and saw Tessa had jumped on to my back and she was quite heave!

I was just about to shake her off when I got the best of ideas. I reach my hands behind me and started to tickle her sides.

"Hey st-stop i-it!" she said between giggles.

"I will as soon as you get off of me" I replied back.

Tessa jumped off my back and as I had promised I stopped tickling her.

"Hey!" she said and jumped in front of me.

"Now that is a better way to greet someone!" I told her with a smile.

"But that way is NO FUN!" She said giving my her best puppy dog face.

Aaron and me just laughed at her and we went to find a table to sit at.

"So what new news do you have for me?" I asked Tessa.

I had asked Tessa yesterday to see if she could find out any information about why Calvin didn't want to be my tutor anymore and to also see what I had did wrong. She still instested that I didn't do anything wrong so I dared her to to prove my wrong. So I'm just about to find out if she did or not! I'm so excited!!!

"Well last night I went up to Calvin and asked if he would be able to tutor one of my friends in there math class. He asked me witch one of my friends he would be tutoring and I told it would be you." she pointed to me. "And as soon as I said your name he told me that he was to busy to help you in your math class."

"See I told you I must have did something to make him not want to tutor me anymore!" I said feeling a little disapointed that I didn't get an answer to my question.

"Oh be quite and let me finish!" she glarded at me and gave me a stern look. "Now after he told me that I decided to ask him why he didn't want to tutor you."

I perked up when I heard her say that.

"He told me that he just didn't want to tutor you. And I told him that was not very fair since he didn't even know you. He just shruged his sholders at me and went back to his homework. I wasn't going to take being icnored so I pestered him all night long until he told me a good reason that he didn't want to tutor you."

"What did he tell you then?" I was dying to know what his answer was.

"Well he said he couldn't tutor you becasue something could happen to you if he keep tutoring you and he didn't want that to happen to you. He said he could stand to see you hurt."

"What does that mean? How could I get hurt if he tutors me?" I asked Tessa.

"I have no clue. I wanted to question him about it, but as soon as he relised what he had said to me his eyes got wide and he ran off to his room. Then I was going to ask him this morning but he refussed to talk to me about it." Tessa said and looked kinda depressed about it.

Well now I really really want to know what is going on with Cavin! How could I possible get hurt from him tutoring me?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well how did you guys enjoy this chapter? Please let me know what you think! :D

I love you all for reading my story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!