Chapter 1

Hi! This is the first story that I have ever written. I had been thinking about writing one and post it up, but couldn’t think of an idea.  I was talking to Calvieee173 and he got me thinking, and I came up with this idea. He also helped me with the title and the cover. So this chapter is dedicated to him! If you guys have not checked out Calvieee173 PLEASE do so. He has two FANTASIC stories. All you have to do is click on his name up there. :)

Thanks again Calvin for all of your help! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Please enjoy the story, and make sure you tell me what you think!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Camron's POV

"Cameron, can you please come here a second?'" my Professor called before I could make it out of the room door.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I saw that you have not been doing very well on the homework that I have assigned, and the last test that I gave to the class you got a D- on it. Are you having trouble with understanding the math problems we are working on?" she asked.

I nod my head "yes" to answer her question.

"That is what I thought." she then turned around and started to dig though her papers.

After about three minutes of digging she must of found what she was looking for, because she than turned back around with a piece of paper in her hand.

She handed me the piece of paper with I list of names, times, and phone numbers. I look up at her with a "why are you giving this to me look".

"That list," she pointed to the piece of paper in my hand, "is a list of tutors that could tutor you in math. I want you to find a time block that works best for you and then give that tutor a call."

Oh, so that is what is up with the list! I look at my Professor and give her a smile. She was a very sweet lady and was always trying to help the students who needed help. She had tried to help me before, but I still didn't quite understand what was going on in that math problem. I'm just wondering why she had not gave me this list before.

"Well, thank you for the list Professor Squires. I will look at it and call one of the tutors tonight" and I walked away to head back to my dorm room.

********************

After walking into my dorm room, I put my backpack by my desk, and I took a look at the list Professor Squires gave to me.

Ok, let’s see what times are open for me to see a tutor, because I really do want to get a good grade in my math class.

Ya, I know what you are thinking NERD, but I'm not. I just like to get good grades. I work very hard for those grades too. If I was a nerd I wouldn't have to study as much as I do, and I study a lot. I'm in the library almost every night until at least eleven. Most of that time, I'm trying to work on the homework for my math class. I have already put some thought into getting a tutor, but I didn't know where to go to find one. So, Professor Squires was really helping me out with giving me this list.

Now, it looks like the times are Monday 9 o'clock to 11 o'clock, Tuesday anywhere from 8 o'clock in the morning to 2 o'clock in the afternoon, Wednesday from 8 o'clock in the morning to 9 o'clock or 1 o'clock in the afternoon to 5 o'clock, Thursday from 11 o'clock to 4 o'clock, and Friday there are no times available.

Well I can't do the time on Monday morning, because I have my health class during that time. So I crossed that time off the list. Wednesday is my long day so I crossed those times off also. Thursday I work and have school so that day won't work either, and Fridays there are no times available. So I guess that means I will have to do the Tuesday morning time.