Chapter 3

I dedicating this chapter to ZsaYad for all of her support and comments she has given me to help improve my writing. Thank you SO much it is very much appreciated!

And I have a shout out to Calvieee173 who if it was not for him I may not have gotten this chapter up for a while longer. Happy belated Birthday Calvin!!!

If you have not read any of ZsaYad or Calvieee173 stories PLEASE go and read them AFTER you have read and commented on this chapter. You are missing out on some awesome stories if you don't!!!

Now enjoy the new chapter! <3

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Cameron's POV

I walked in to my dorm room and see Aaron sitting on his bed with his text books surrounding him.

He has his reading glasses on, but they are sitting on the end of his nose which means he is looking over them with those bright blue eyes of his. I don't even know why he has those reading glasses of his, because over half the time he is looking over the top of them instead of through them.

His blond hair is all sticking up all over the place which means that he has been running his hand through it again. He only does that when he is thinking and trying to concentrate. So I guess that means that he is trying to work that history paper that he has due next week.

I go and put my backpack down on my desk and then went to lie down on my bed, because I don't want to bother Aaron right now if he is working on that paper.

He may be small in build and is height but he can sure pack a punch if he wants to. I know this because one time I made the mistake of asking him a question when he was working on another paper and I ended up with a black eye.

Aaron doesn't like to be interrupted when he is working on homework especially when it is a paper. He really hates writing papers and they tend to stress him out so it's best for everyone to just leave him alone until he decides that he needs a break.

I lay down on my bed and started to think about what happened with Calvin this morning.

Why did he say he couldn't tutor me anymore and then run away?

I can understand that I may have freaked him out when I went to kiss him, but all he had to do was tell me that he didn't roll that way. I would have been a little heartbroken that the person I liked didn't like me back, but I would have understood.

For some reason though I have a feeling that there is something more to him running away after I tried to kiss him, because it seemed like he was scared of what would happen if he did kiss me.

"Hey, what's wrong Cameron?" Aaron asked making me jump a foot off the bed and falling on to the floor.

I had been so deep in my thoughts that I had forgotten where I was.

"Oh, nothing much." I said as I sat up on the floor rubbing my butt to try to get the sting out of it that came from falling on to the floor. "I was just thinking about my hot library guy because I found out today he was my new math tutor."

"OMG! He is your new math tutor!? What's hot library guy's name?" Aaron asked as he took a seat across from me on the floor.

"It Calvin Fry." I said "But, you missed a key point in my sentence Aaron. I said he WAS my new math tutor." I made sure to stress the was in that sentence.

"What do you mean WAS your new math tutor?" Aaron asked with a very puzzled look on his face.

So I told him the whole story from the time I woke up to the time that I almost kiss Calvin, and then him walked out the door saying he didn't want to be my tutor anymore.