Stay with me #2

The fever medicines were administered at periodically. ..but that could help to reduce the fever down for a few hours. .they all knew that it lengthens the agony. ..but the rest of the family shared the glimmer of hope that sumo felt for shravan. ..

    It was the third day since shravan get injured. ..sumo hadn't moved from the doorstep where shravan was lying. ..as the fever is kept on control. ...the doctor allowed only one to be with shravan. ..without further delay  ramnath told sumo to be with his shravan. ..as a father, he could understand the love they had for each other. ..perhaps her proximity may add a support to his recovery. ..

     Sumo was brought in to the isolated room with aseptic precautions to minimize the infection risk. ..

     Sumo kept looking at shravan. ..she was different before his arrival. ..she lived a hurdle filled life since he left London. ..her happiness was at zenith when he came back to India. ..they both felt the feeling for each other. ..in between, the destiny played a bitter move. ..

    Sumo hadn't left shravan s side for a moment. ..she sat patiently by his side. ..waiting for him to recover. ..hoping for him to recover. ...praying for him to recover. ...

     " s...um. .o "  a barely audible whisper broke the silence. ..

     Sumo looked at shravan s face. ..His eyes were slightly open. ..His hands moved indiscernible. ..she pulled her chair closure to him, carefully not to touch him. ..

  Shravan widened his eyes a bit. ..trying to take in as much of sumo as he could. ..fear of separation brings to a final end to all the ego. ..ironically. ..It gave a soul the courage to express a long denied dream. ..Their love ❤

    " sumo. .I think. ..I have to tell you this. ..if it not happened even now. ..i am afraid. .It may die with me. .." Shravan whispered. ...Sumo's eyes were welled up with tears. .

    " But. ...before anything happens. ..i want to tell you that last few months were the happiest in my life. ..."

     "I wish I could told you earlier. .."said shravan. ..letting out a secret

      "Because the first time that I am telling you will also probably be the last. ..."

    Sumo continued to look at him. ..shravan looked deeply into Sumo's eyes, whispering softly. .." I LOVE YOU. .."

the dam broke down and tears poured down Sumo's face. ..

     " shravan. ..you are going to repeat these words for at least another hundred years. ..you are not going anywhere. ...I will even fight with death. ..if I have to. ..is that clear. ..you are not going anywhere. ." She sobbed uncontrollably. ..

   Shravan smiled sadly and put his hand in Sumo's. ..His hand was burning. ..the fever had begun it's height. ..

   Shravan gave up. .He didn't have strength. .." I can feel my fever rising. ..Please. ..give me the medicines "said shravan. ..

    The medical personal administered a stronger dose than usual. ..

sumo had lost track of time. ...she sat quietly on the chair. ..next to shravan s bed. ..careful  not to make any noise that would disturb him. ..shravan held her hand tightly. ..despite the heat of the feverish body. ..sumo didn't move her hands away. ..her palms were sweaty due to the intense heat. ..

     Sumo looked longingly at shravan. ..and wishpered. ..

    " either you stay with me or I leave this world with you. ...the choice is your's. .."and she kissed him in his forehead passionately. ..

       Sumo felt a slight twitch....she see shravan s hand move slightly. ..beads of perspiration gliding down between their entwined palms. ..

    Sumo reached out shravan  s forehead with her other hand ....It was burning even more strongly. ..

The doctor shown a satisfactory look at shravan. ...His body was responding to the reflex. ..His lungs started to take in oxygen. ..He was recovering absolutely. ..

    The very next day. ..the entire family was at elation as their shravan was getting well. ..and shifted to the normal ward. ..

   Shravan was holding Sumo's hand without any hint of tentativeness. ...everyone praised thy god for his mercy. ..pushkar was teasing their hidden love. ..

    Sumo was staring at the hypnotising dimples of shravan. ..she tried hard to hide her emotions when they talked about the secret medicine that sumo had given to shravan for his speedy recovery. ..

   Everyone left the hospital. ..sumo smiled at shravan and she ran her hands across the side of his face ...she set back his hair  correctly. ..shravan held her hand tightly and squeezed it. ..

  Sumo didn't say anything. ..she looked down with an uncomfortable smile. ..embarrassed state. ..

     " sumo. ..will you give me the medicine once more. ..I yearn to get it for my lifetime. .."He winked mischievously. ..

  All the emotions in the universe surged through Sumo's mind. ..her face wore a ecstatic smile. ..shravan bent down and kissed her forehead lovingly. ..

    The eternal love had found it's way of bloom by the fate....let's cherish shramanalicious moments forever. ..