chaloon Phir. .?

Thanku noor creations for the cover pic and title.

Sumo was in her room swiping their best ever selfies. ..A pic with samosas, one with
Knife and other with French fries at the corner of the mouth. .....too childish. ..she laughed from the heart. .she remembered the valuable time spend with him. Suddenly her face turned down as she  thought of shravan ' s childhood letter. ...

    Sumo s pov : it was all done sumo. ..The letter was about 10 years old. In this years everything has changed. ..so should be with shravan. ..He moved on. ..

He will leave to London today and you will be all alone again. ..when he will be back. ..is it possible to see him once before he leaves. ...poor sumo. .He would have been started to airport by this time. .how unlucky u r. ..you lost him. ..lost him forever. ..shravan. ...shravan. .. ( she felt bad. ..and leaned at the couch by hugging their photos )

Knock  knock  knock knock  knock

"Shravan " Sumo put on her slippers and ra.....n to the door . she opened the door apace. There he is. .lovely shravan. ...He smiled broadly to sumo and gestured her to come out. ...

Sumo :   but. .shravan. ..u r  supposed to be at airport now. .what u r doing here. .?

Shravan : Sumo. ..don't say anything. ..just come airport to send me off. That's why I made everybody to stay back home. ..Plz don't say no. .this is the second time leaving to London without my sumo. ...my best friend. ...

    Sumo s  smile disappeared as quickly as it had happened. .. "Ok then. ..let me get my car keys. ..."  she turned to leave. ..

Shravan :  no sumo. ..you come with me in my car. ...the driver will drop you back. ...so that you won't be alone while returning. ..

Sumo :  ( at low tone. ..)  Shravan you are leaving me alone for life. ..as this happens, nothing matters me worth. ...

Shravan :  did you say anything. ...leave it. ..We are getting late already. ..come on. Get in to the car. .. ( he  dragged her to the car )

____________________________________

While in the car, sumo was staring at the window side to control her subtle emotions. Shravan was wondered with her bizarre behaviour. Does anything bother her. .? She was quite ok till evening .What happened to hr. .she is not even looking at me. ..though I have a very little time  I need to spend it with her. My best ever friend. ..but
she. ....." Sumo. ..r u feeling ok. .."

       Sumo turned and looked in to shravan ' s eyes. They had an intense eye lock. ..(.sumo  in her mind ) Shravan. ...I wish this way to airport could be an indefenite circle. ..I wish I could see you ever like this. ...I would just love to stay beside you. ..I 'd like to run away from you,but if you didn't come and find me. ...I would die. .. I would be happy to leave everything for you. ...

        Tu bas ekbar Han

              Kar De,

       Baaki duniya  ko main akele

            Samhal   hunga. .....

" sir, we reached the airport " the eternal silent chant was interupted by the driver. ...They both came to reality. .what the hell. ...They reached the airport more faster than ever. Is it so. ..?

Shravan :  so, ...sumo. ...time to say bye. . ( his words came out slowly ). Take care of yourself. ..don't stick to the work always. ..schedule ur rest alternatively. ....then. ...be in touch always. ..really. ..I had a good time here. ..I think I gonna miss you all very badly. ...specialy. ..you. .. ( he paused. He could not continue further since he felt a choke at his  throat.....) anyways. ..bye sumo. ..take care. ...

That's it. ..sumo couldn't control herself. The truth that she is alone again hits her hardly. ..she hugged him tightly and sobbed. .." take care of you too  shravan. ...I will miss you very badly. ...bye bye. ..happy journey. ..." she left the place frantically. ...

Shravan 's pov :  ( taken aback by her reaction) she might be undergoing the same lonely feeling which I had. ..its just the manifestations different. .sumo s a fighter. ..will take care of herself. ..He smiled and headed towards the check in. ....

********************************

Sumo s morning was not as shine as yesterday's. She felt a heavier head. ...she know well this is because of her mind that adamantly uncooperative with her. She called preetha to take care of everything at PCT. She just wanted to be relax...and more consciously tried to avoid shravan s thoughts. ..." suman  Di "dabbu ran towards her to escape from preethi who was behind him. ..." you both started in the morning itself. ..now what is the problem. .? "

Preethi :  Di. ..He has sent a thank you message with a heart emoji to pushkar. ..what he will think about me. ...dabbu. ..my dear boy. ..come to me. ..I won't do anything. ..

   Again, they started chasing each other. ...sumo remembered the same incident that happened with shravan. ..she took her phone swiftly to check messages. ...no. ..not a single message.

   Sumo. ..just Bury yourself into the workload. ..you will be ok. ..she made herself up and went on with the chores. ....

******** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For the past four days, shravan s friends were teasing him that he
Isn't the shravan malhothra who
Was with them since 10 years. It was obvious that he looks as if he had been lost and wanted to be alone always. It was crystal clear for him that he lost the bridge between the mind and soul. He is missing somewhere. ..

As always, he had an inter conflict that he had forgotten his childhood love. .... sumo is a good friend of him for now. Then, why the hell  l could not make a call to her, though I  was yearning to hear her voice. ...In airport, she hugged me and that could be a friendly gesture. ...that. ..that look she had on me. ...oh. ..god. .lt stabbed my heart. ...apparently, there was a glint in her eyes that "she was mine ". ...is it so. ..If not, why the hell l miss her so badly....I didn't  take point of dad and pushkar even.  

Do l love her even today. ...didn't i move on. .?

Though these questions are crucial to be reported, they left unanswered as always. ....