Stay with me. ..

It has been a week since shravan spoke to sumo. ..she had started her PCT  in Tiwari killa. ..though they  were disappointed with each other, the love they had  for each other was still alive like a partially quenched fire. ..

    It was a fine morning when shravan started to meet a client. ..on the way his car was broken down. ..He was waiting for the mechanic ...by the time, he saw sumo waiting at the opposite road  for an auto. ..He was eager to call her. ..His entire demeanor insisted him to talk with her. ..His sumo. ..

     But. ..something in his mind blocked him by doing so. .."let her to speek. ..what did I do wrong. ..?her ego and self respect. ..to my foot. .."

    Shravan was at angry mode. ..at the same instant sumo too had looked shravan. ..she was yet to smile at him and remembered the way he talked about her in malhothra associates after PCT closure. ..

       Even though they long to speak each other. ..they stayed back as if they were strangers. ..

    Shravan s car was ready. ..He has to move. ..but still sumo was waiting for the auto. ..His mind was in a dilemma to drop her or to  go just like that. ..

      Finally he decided to leave her back thinking that she was not a kid ...and can handle herself. .

    Sumo was seeing shravan driving away. ..she thought of their olden days that were filled with joyous moments. ..sumo came out of her thoughts by hearing a loud noise. .

      " thhhhuuud. ..."

It was shravan s car that banged at the roadside tree. ..sumo was racing towards the car. ...before she  could react, shravan opened the door and leapt forward. ..He fell motionless. ..a stunned sumo stared at shravan. ..her heart shattering. ..

       " shravan. ..."she could scream at his sight. ..she heard a soft, muffled, injured voice that was barely audible in the crowded road. ..but sumo could hear his voice. ..

        " su...mo. .."

     He tried to raise his head slightly. ...but failed. ..He was motionless but alive. ..He was breathing heavily as he got a heavy blunt force at his left lung. ..He couldn't speak as the force of the blow had mad the blood gush from his mouth. ..He continued to stare at sumo. ..His face had a strange smile, almost serene. ..He kept his mouth opening as if trying to say something. ..sumo desperately wanted to hold him. ..she frantically tried to control her tears. ..

    The ambulance arrived on call. ..shravan was taken to the nearby hospital. ..sumo informed pushkar about the accident. ..

Sumo was shattered into pieces and sobbing uncontrollably. ..the whole family was there and no one could stay calm. ..

     Ramnath was collapsed at this news and he was stunned into a blank. ...after all shravan is his everything and he lives only for shravan. ..He saw sumo who did the timely admission. ..she was at black out and no one could console her. ..ramnath touched sumo " suman beta. ..stay calm. ..nothing will happen. ..He will be alright. .."
Though he was crying inside. ..He consoled sumo. ..

    The doctor came out after emergency stabilisation. ...
" He had a blunt injury in lungs. ..we have  removed the blood clots from the lungs. ..now, he is in life supporting system as the lungs didn't expand properly. .."

" let's see. .."

   Sumo looked at the doctor, her eyes moist. ..unable to find the strength to ask the question that raged in her doctor. ..

" doctor. ..will he be alright. ..?"

" see...I won't lie to you  to give a false hope. ..we did our duty at our level best. ..let's see how he is responding to medicines. ...."He said in a detached manner

   Helplessly sumo looked shravan via the glass window and turned pleadingly to the doctor. ...

     "  I am so sorry. ..the lung is not taking in the oxygen that means he had lost his reflex control. ..but there is really no cure if at all his brain respond th the reflex. ..

   The reflex control could be psychosomatic. ..in that case recovery is positive. ...but
The thing is we should maintain  his temperature at normal. ..Unfortunately, his temperature is rising alarmingly. .."

Sumo looked the doctor with a glint of hope. ..

   " If the fever is kept control. ..then his organs will not be damaged. ..right. ..i won't give up. ..".

       "Then, we will control the fever forever. ..i will sit by his side all my life if needed. ..the fever will not rise. .." sumo cried and mumbled herself. ..

     Nobody else was allowed in to the isolated room. ..the doctor had clearly stated that it would be hard to handle the increased risk of infection. ..furthermore it may increase the body temperature. ..

  Everyone of the family was praying god for their shravan s speedy recovery. ..sumo was hopelessly wanted to be with shravan. ..she remembered how he called her name at his injured time. ..His strange smile. ..her sobbing turned to a louder cry. .." Shravan ...Don't leave me alone. ..come back to me. .."

   The entire family was not done to console her. ..