Chapter 5😛

It was that was needed to have Daniel tensed.

"Who?"

My voice made Alex realised i was there.

"Oh!I didn't know youre here!"

I ignored his comment

"Who is Rosaline?"

Daniel avoided my gaze.

"Daniel"

"...ce..."

"What"

"She's my fiancèe?

This broke my heart.He was engeged.I meant nothing to him?God i was such a fool?I fell for him!He used me!I couldn't stay there any longer.I walked to the door when i was pulled back.

The familiar tingles and sparks made me struggle against.

"Stop!"

"Stop!It was arranged but i already broke it off with her i swear...but she's too stubborn that's why she's coming...i swear baby girl there's only you....only you and no one else....please believe me..."

He sound so broken at the end.I believed him.This man had enchanted me.I believed everything he said.

"You should have told me"

"I know and...I'm sorry...please don't be mad"

I sighned and turned around.There was no way i was going to be mad at him.Nor was i going to let some bitch between us.I knew that she was going to do her best to separate us but i knew Daniel was faithful.I had to be prepared for everything.

I kissed him.Pouring in all my anger sadness and frustrations.All my bottled emotions.

"Let's sleep"

That's how we spent the night.Cuddling in bed.

The sunlight made it impossible to sleep.I woke up and saw Daniel's chest.I moved upward saw him asleep.He looked peaceful.Carefree.No stress or anger.

"A picture will last longer"he said in his husky morning voice.

"Why take a picture when i can have you myself in real"

I said.He smiled a lottle and moved me on his lap.I was straddling him.

"Goodmorning"

"Morning"

We kissed each other senselessly.He working on my neck when we heard a loud scream.

"Rosaline"

Daniel grumbled.He pulled away and stared at me.

"It's her"

I knew what was going to happen.But ibwas going to fight!I had been an underground fighter till last year i landed a job i cut off all tie with it.That girl better not throw herself at my Daniel otherwise she'll be as good as mashed potatoes.

"She can wait"

He cocked an eyebrow at me.I grinned devilishly.

"We could have shower together and Sophia can bring my clothes and necessities"

At the name of shower his eyes darkened.I chuckled and whispered

"We could also explore each other's body"

And so we spent an hour in the shower exploring each other.He changed into some creme jeans and a white shirt.We were flying to Greece later on to celebrate our relationship and his birthday.

We were flying to Greece later on to celebrate our relationship and his birthday

I wore a sleeveless black blouse with black and white designed shorts.

My sunglasses,my necklance and flats.

My hair and make up a little bit more than usual.

I wa sin front the mirror when Daniel pulled me against him

"You're not wearing this?"

"But why?"

"Guys will stare at your legs and i don't like them seeing what's mine"

He growled the last part.

"But...i want to wear this...i like this outfit"

I said giving my best pouty face.He groaned and agreed.

"Daniel baby don't worry i belong to no one but you only you"

He immediately kissed me.From there trailing hard kosses along my jaw and neck.Things were pretty heated when we heard another scream

"I want to see him now!I'm his fiancèe!"

Rosaline.Seriously she has to ruin the mood every time.Daniel looked angry as hell.I knew he could have an attack if i didn't calm him.I wouldn't mind him knocking some sense in that bitch's mind but i didn't need him to go through a scandal.I can handle her myself.I hugged him tightly and held onto me.

But i needed to do something for the tension between us.It was getting too densed.I was nervous but also excited!Would he like what he see!I mean it'll be my .....