Chapter 3 😙

"Daniel!"

He was shirtless.Only in a pair of grey sweatpants.My cheeks heated up at the sight of him.I let him step in.

"Why?

"What""i asked dumbly

"Why are you avoiding me?"

My eyes widened

"I..no i..."

I couldn't talk.

"Tell me please ...do i...do i scare you?"

He had a pained look.He looked vulnerable.

"No..of course not..i ...just"

He looked at me as if telling me to continue.I sighned

"I like it ...what happened within us but i can't lose this job..if i get involve with you it may affect my job i may lose it and i can't i need this job...i want to be with you but i can't"

I said truthfully.

"Yes you can and you will...i promise you that it won't affect your job just tell me that you want it to happen....you want me"

I believed him.As stupid as it may sound i believed him.I no longer wanted to resist.Blue met grey and i said

"I want you"

I don't know from where this was coming but i wanted him.I needed him.I desired him.

He groaned and pulled me against his hard chest and his lips met mine.It was rough and passionate.While his mouth devoured mine his hands roamed around my body.He licked and nibbled on my bottom lip.I moaned when his tongue entered my mouth.Eventually we pulled away for air.His cold fingers drawing patterns over my bare lower back.My nightie was up to my waist.

"I think it's better if you take some rest"

I could see he was restraining himself. His fists clenched.His jaw clenching unclenching.I knew he was right.And i hated it.

"Goodnight"

Saying he went out.I sighned and got in bed.Smiling like a fool.

I woke up in sweats.It was six in the morning.I had a very inappropriate and erotic dream of Daniel.

Wrapping my towel around myself i walked in the closet. Choosing an outfit.I settled on a creme skirt and black long sleeved blouse.And i did my usual make-up.I wanted to look appealing today.

I wanted to look appealing today

I walked to the kitchen.There was three plates.Alexander smiled and Daniel looked at me with hunger.That kind of hunger.I sat in front of him.Alexander excused himself when he finished his meal.Daniel was at my side in a second.

"What are you wearing?"

"Clothes...why do i not look nice?"

He groaned

"You look fucking eatable but you're mine and i don't want others to think of you or see you in an inappropriate manner"

I gulped when he said this.

"But i wore this for you"

I said giving him my puppy face look.His eyes softened.

"Please let me wear it...I'm yours...please"

He sighned and kissed my forehead.

"But..."

"Please.."

"Fine.."

"Thank you thank you thank you!"

I grinned and pecked his lips but grabbing the opportunity he deepened it.We were both panting when we pulled away.His phone rang which made him angry.I held his arm and reassured him.

"I wish we could continue but we have work"

I nodded and walked to the car.The day went by like usual.With kisses and possessiveness in front of others.He gave me a kiss before retreating to his room.We had a dinner with an elderly couple who seemed to like our relation.

But what was our relation?He claimed me to be his but how?Was i his girlfriend?Or just someone he liked?Or simeone to pass his time?Who was i to him?

I was his possession but how?