Castle

I woke up rather charged, it only took one second to recall last nights events. Though the memory of what happened after I got back in the castle is still hasty, but I remember everything happened before, specially that man.

Who was he? He wasn't a incubus for sure, nor was he demon. He looked and felt  completely normal human, then why did I lose my life force to him?

Thinking about him did a lot to my body, I could not help but to run my hands all over my body. I am unconsciously trying to feel his touch that was never there. I threw away the blanket in frustration, which had been hugging my naked body lovingly with its silky smoothness.

My feet touched lion's skin as I put my feet on floor. More than a dozen lion skins had been sew together to make carpet for my bedroom. It gives a whole different sensation to the act of sex, when it is performed on a lion's skin. Though lion's skin is not the only material that I love to use as something to have sex on. My chamber is filled with a range of various, exotic and sensual carpets, pillows, swings, furniture and statues with sole purpose, to enhance pleasure.

I took my silk robe from stand and slide it on, let it drop from one shoulder as I start admiring the view in front of me. I can never get enough of this view, this view is the reason why I chose to build my castle here. This view is the reason why I replaced this regular wall with a glass one. I knew window could never do the justice to to the scenery the nature is offering, hence removed the wall and had glass instead.

My eyes are shining with the verity of vibrant colors in the scenery. Bright red sun creating a pattern of red, orange, and yellow in the sky, few scattered clouds are looking like golden puff. Miles and miles long deep green forest with a couple of glistening lakes. And right outside my room, there's some big, small bushes and plants, each and every has either flowers or berries on them.

This castle have been carved upon a mountain, this is why it is visible from only one side, just so it remains hidden and safe from everyone's eyes.

This moment would have been more appealing, if it wasn't for that noise coming into my ears. I strode out of my bedroom, only to see Sarah and Rizean have sex on my favorite bird feature love sack.

"Enough."
I said quietly, but it grabbed their attention, just a little gesture from my hand was enough, they understood the gesture and left immediately. I let myself fall on a nearby couch as they leave, even though I'm fully energetic, but my mind and heart feel restless. I soon need to distract my mind from him or I'll drain myself for nothing.

Just as I was about to call Enrique, I felt air change and heard slight movement. Knowing who is it, I opened my eyes a little.

"Why were they having sex here, in my chamber?"

"They were giving you their energy, last night you didn't lose your energy just once, Mistress. You were losing it continuously. It was our first time, watching you lose your life force like this, it scared us. It was like you purposely releasing it. Every time you start getting turned on you start releasing energy. And by the time you reach your orgasms, you throw out all of the energy that is left in you like a blast. You looked like a human woman possessed by a vengeful spirit"

I raised my hand to stop him to say any further, I did not want to hear anything about last night. Me and my desires were out of control. It was the first time I ever felt it, and I could not stop myself from wanting to feel it again and again.

But now it feels disgusting. Losing is disgusting. Losing to desire, is not only disgusting but pathetic as well, in our race. Getting lost in your desire means surrendering yourself to your opponent. This is why, I decided to change the topic, don't want to hear it and I know if he continued, he will ask why and how?

"You look rather fresh, no one can say that your mistress came home last night almost drained and nearly killed you while feeding."
I said staring him from slit of my eyes and let my lips form a mocking half smile.

"I did indeed almost died last night, but Siara came in time to give me her energy. And I have just returned from one of hunting training session."

Before saying anything else, I raised my upper body a little, bring my hand behind my neck, under my hair, and release my hair from beneath me and let it fall down from armrest. Understanding my intuition, Enrique knelt down near my head and start stroking my hair.

"She has feelings for you, since like eternity, are you sure she isn't yo..."

"NO!"
Enrique did not let me finish and it bring a smirk on my lips.

"Sire, there is something you should see, in new batch."
Enrique changed the topic,which is fine with me, didn't want to go in details of the possibility, at this time of the day.

"What is up with the word Sire, why do you keep calling me that? I am sure, I have strictly ordered everyone to not to call me that?"
This word sire irritate me to no limit.

"You know perfectly well why I call you Sire, Mistress. Or would you like me to call you by your original title, 'Your Highness' or 'My Queen'?

Faster than a blink, he was under me on the couch, struggling uselessly against me, as my hand work on him. His both hands are right above his head, under my left hand, as I press myself against his crotch. My right forearm resting on his chest as I stare him down with hell fire eyes, with my fingers around his neck.

"As much as pleasurable choking is, in bondage, it can become lethal with just a little more pressure."
I said with increasing pressure little by little.
"Don't you dare cross your limits again, or else…"

I let the possibility hang in the air as I got up and made my way to the hall.