Unexpected

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm sorry but I can't resist myself when I saw you there. I asked my friend for help, who was sitting with me few minutes ago. And she told me to do this, saying men like bold girls. And I didn't know anything else so I did what she told me to do."

I ran after him and caught him by his arm then started acting, like I am the most innocent woman in the world, who knows nothing.

I'm not chasing him because I can't have someone else as my dinner.  But because I want him as my dinner. He is the man you see in real life not in TV or movies, he is handsome and real. He is tall, definitely more than six feet, perfect for encircling my arms around him and hung, so he can hold me. Muscles on his body telling me that he loves working out and keeping himself fit, means good stamina. And it all means a long and tasty night. Bulging biceps screaming straighten, can lift you up and hold you against wall and pound you to your limit.

His face, apart from perfect eyebrows, coal black eyes and pointy nose, has luscious thick lips and rough stubbles. A woman can only imagine what damage he can do down there, between her legs, with his lips and stubbles.

My V is already wet and throbbing for him and I never felt like this before. This feelings could get me into trouble if he would be a incubus but my luck, he is not.

"Woah, aren't you being very touchy for a stranger?"
The stranger said removing his arm from my loose grip.

"I'm sorry again, but calling a woman "public property" is not very nice thing to say. You shouldn't judge someone just because you think they did something wrong. What I did in there was neither new nor uncommon, I bet you have witnessed this kind of behavior many times in your life."
I have no idea why I'm trying to convince him, I can look for another victim instead of wasting my time in persuasion. But the smile that came on to his face, again forced me to give second thoughts on finding someone else.

He has no idea that he is standing bare before me, those clothes can not hide his body from my hungry eyes.

The things I love as being a succubus is, the ability to see through, which I'm using lovingly at the moment. He has hair in all the body parts where it supposed to be, a cleaned underarms, light bush on chest, then a line of chest hair trailing down through abs like a fountain, going down and circling the most edible part of man's anatomy. Do not get me wrong, I'm not some gross succubus who like it hairy, but I like genuine things just like him,. Even though he doesn't have a lot of hair, but it isn't shaved, it is groomed. And this grooming is making his abs oh so delicious, if we weren't in a public place, I might have licked his abs in a way that he could only moan, all thoughts went flying out of his mind.

But his package below his abs and underneath his pants, is something that made me hungrier than before. I am losing my patience, that's when I decided not to go for someone else leaving him here. I saw that he is about to speak but I didn't let him, I threw myself forward circling my arms around his neck and kissed him. I kept my right hand behind his head to keep his head in place and fist his shirt behind him to pull us closer, and kissed him like hungry hyena. I have no idea whether I should feel surprised or not, that he is responding. But I made sure that I eat his life force slowly, very slowly.

For the first time in my life, I get to know what it feels to be aroused, and believe me it's just as torturous as pleasure. Feeling your blood to rush into your brain, feeling drunk in seconds, feeling hot, ears burning and find it difficult to keep your eyes open, it is all new to me. My whole life, I have been acting being aroused, but never knew it can feel like this, something you want to stop but continue at same time.

After kissing long and deep for some time, I snatched myself away from the man, and ran.
For the first time in my life, I am running away from a man.
For the first time in my life, I am regretting kissing a man.
For the first time in my life, I lost life force to a man.
For the first time in my life, I am calling someone for help.

Finding a empty road, I rest supporting myself by a wall, looked towards the direction I came from, that man isn't chasing after me. I felt like losing consciousness, and with no other thoughts in mind I called Enrique, and he was before me in a second.

"Enrique!"
My voice sounds weak just exactly how I was feeling.

"Oh Devil, what happened to you? How did you lose this much life force?"

Instead of answering, I started kissing him hungrily, he hugged me tight and next second we were in my castle. I can here commotion behind me but I no longer care what's going on, I just wanted my energy back. I can feel people around me, but that did not make me stop kissing Enrique. But surely he had other plans, he removed his lips from me and shout.

"Stella, Jeremiah, Anthony, to sire's room now."

The last thing I remember is being thrown in the bed.