Lost "V"

Warning, this chapter contains content that IS NOT appropriate for younger readers, please skip ahead if you don't want to read. If you do, enjoy ;)

Two weeks later
Jackson's POV

I sat outside of the school trying to plan out how tonight and the rest of the weekend would go. (It's Friday) Our parents were out for the weekend and Luce's and i's relationship has gotten almost to the "next level."

Finally I see her come out of the school. Immediately I run to her, grab her waist, pull her in and kiss her. I can feel her smile against my mouth, it's the best feeling in the world. Everything has been perfect, too perfect almost, but I'm not complaining.

Luce leans into my chest, "I have to go to Anne's house to do a project." She frowns and looks up to me with her big green eyes.

"That's ok baby girl, I can get stuff ready while you're out. If you don't mind me asking, when will you be back

"Like 5ish, love you babe." She stands on her tiptoes and pecks me on the lips, then walks away.

I gotta get stuff ready for our at-home dinner date tonight.

Luce's POV:
I started walking to Anne's house and realized it's not in the best part of town. Shit. Should've just taken the bus, whatever.

After a bit I had to walk down an alleyway to get to her apartment instead of walking around the complex. It seemed scary but I was not about to fail history because of a passageway. It wasn't to bad once I was almost speed walking through.

In an instance I was punched in the head, grabbed and pulled with a hand over my mouth. I tried to look around or scream but my head was locked into place and I couldn't talk.

"Heyyyy pretty."

A dirty looking old man tied my hands together and tied me to a gigantic trash bin. I had a rag in my mouth, trying to thrash my legs about he grabbed one of them and knocked me to the ground.

"This will be quick and pleasurable for both of us if you stop struggling."

I can't think, I don't know what to do I'm powerless...

The man got closer and stripped me of my shorts and pulled up my shirt and bra groping my breasts.

I couldn't stop it. I moaned. "Stoppp. Please."

The man kissed my stomach down to the top of my underwear. I tried to thrash about again my he grabbed my face and punched me in the eye.

"Shut up and stop." He said sternly.

He took off his pants and underwear, this can't be happening. He looked at me again, hopefully trying to make the right decision. He licked his fingers, then proceeded to bend down to where my part was. He moved my panties aside and thrusted one of his fingers inside of me. He stroked his member as tears fell down my face. I am weak, powerless, I can't stop this. Immediately he stuck two more up and I thought I was going to come. He licked his lips as fluid dropped out of me.

"Wow, you really get wet, don't you girly."

I started moaning and crying at the same time. It seemed to have lasted forever. I had came and I couldn't help it, my legs were wet and my face was red. Finally, he fully came over to me, bent down and started licking my part, I screamed. He wouldn't stop no matter how hard I tried to move. He stood up and put his member inside of me, hard. He started thrusting into me and It felt like I was burning. After what felt like whatever he came inside of me and grumbled. Exhausted, I couldn't move, he pulled up his pants and walked away. Leaving me on the ground topless and pantless. I was just raped and lost my virginity to a 50 year old man. I started to get up and put my clothes back on. I have to get to Anne's house and call Jackson, but maybe I shouldn't tell him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if you didn't like this chapter, it was very graphic but I needed something, an extra element to add to this story, and I think with my ideas I made it even longer in the bigger spectrum of things.