Back home

I saw in the car for another long drive, eating some cheetos and listening to some hip hop music. My foot tapped to the beat that I had lost for so long. The car stopped at the little house and I smiled, a tear streaking my makeup. But I didn't care, I was going to see Jackson and I was so happy. I walked in the house hearing the wooden floor cream beneath my feet, *creek* *creek* it smelt like home and felt like home. I was home, I ran up to Jacksons room and knocked on the door. I heard no answer, so I just turned the knob and walked in. I turned the corner to see Jackson, with a g-irl in his bed. I scream then run out of the room and back into mine. I unload my suitcase, hopefully for the last time, I walk over to the closet, sit in it and cry.

Jacksons POV:
I don't hear the door open as I am laughing with Jessie Cullen. Snuggling with her in my bed feels like heaven, her soft skin pressing against mine. I hear a scream and jump, what was that? I put my clothes on and tell Jessie to get out. I go over to see what the source of the screaming is and I hear crying, she's back. I never thought she would ever come back, ever. I feel really bad even though she did open my door. I decide to leave her alone for now. Sighing I walk down the stairs to get my dinner, after about 20 minutes Luce hasn't come out of her room. Jessie was a one time thing, but I had a lot of one night things whilst she was gone. I went upstairs and knocked on her door with her dinner. It was unlocked so I walked in slowly, there was smoke coming from her closet. I opened it a crack and saw her, she was a mess, with a cigarette in her hand she sat crying. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "G-get out Jackson", she replied with a sniffle. I frowned and shuffled out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend decided the outcome of this chapter, because I had two in mind this one and a better one. So if you don't like it blame my friend. Thanks for reading! <3