Zarry

A/N: you might find this one a little bit (ok a lot) slutty. But enjoy since this plot is quite good (in my opinion) and that I'd like to dedicate it to my friend, since she says she want s some real "moments".This, however, I found hilarious. Send me feedback about who you would like next! Looking forward for it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's P.O.V 

"Zayn, STOP!" Harry is gasping for air as I thrusts into him. Harry has been a slut. He's a bastard who tricked me into this gay sex relationship. And shit I was weak when I broke up with Gemma that I let his charming spell get over me. 

It was the night we went to the gay bar. Harry must have sneaked out to this place with Louis everytime they wanted to have sex without getting caught. But this once sudden time while Louis was taking a day off with his girlfriend, Eleanor, Harry asked me to come with him to this 'very cool' place as his speaking. Now thinking aback, I guess at that time, Harry just needed someone to fulfil his sexual needs, and I was the one he thought about. I mean, because I was the only person besides Lou enjoy bar and club and that I had broken up with my girlfriend. 

"Zayn you're hurting me." Damn I hate that British accent. It always gets me come and weak. So I stop, gasping for air. 

I hate this kind of relationship, when people don't like each other but still have sex to enjoy the pain and the passion, I don't know. It is so fake a relationship, especially between boys. It is not like I don't like Harry or anything, I just don't like him being a slut. I know there's something between him and Louis, they go out, share the same appartment, and Louis is probably the one who understands Harry the most. I don't like it neither. I figure out the I have this kind of thinking after I had sex with Harry, that I don't like anyone touch my possession, especially when Louis touch Harry's bum, I just simply stay away from it. I don't want everyone know I'm selfish, if not letting Harry knows I'm possessive. 

The last tour we went to Australia, I didn't have much time to be with Harry. Yes we were on the same bus, yet Harry didn't pay attention to me, he was so busy talking to Louis. It feels like that asshole juat cheated in front of my nose. And still, it's not like I'm trying to inflict Harry on me or anything... which sounds like I do. Urggg so annoying. Can you see all the conflicts that is jerking in my head? 

Harry's P.O.V 

I didn't feel it. The boy was fucking me just now, who is still lying next to me, doesn't seem to be interested in these things anymore. 

I didn't mean to be a slut. Back at that day, Louis hung out with Eleanor, Liam got a call from Danielle and Niall got a date with his food, Zayn has broken up with Gemma a day ago and he didn't sem to be heart broken, so the boys didn't pay muvh attention. Zayn is a bradford bad boy nd he wouldn't be down just because one girl, I mean he could get lots of girls. However, iwhen I looked at the boy, how could I still see the painful expression on his face? Am I the only one? 

"Wanna hang put Zayn?" I always wanted to go to a gay bar, but I never had the courage to tell the others. Guess because that's very weird and they would think I was a gay. Zayn was different, he wouldn't take it as a serious problem, I bet he had been there before! 

... 

We managed to get there without any notice. We danced and got drunk.. When I was thinking about leaving, I suddenly felt an arm on my shoulders, someone was standing next to me. I could feel his breath close to my ears. It was disgusting. It must have been some ugly old gay man. He was seducing me as I heard he whispered into my ears. "Do you want to go all the way tonight?"