Nouis

A/N: This will include oneshot that of every One Direction bromance I can think of. Hopefully you like it (LOYAL TO BROMANCE)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Louis' P.O.V:

I am a terrible guy. I can't never, ever imagine why on earth can I break my brother's heart. Yes he's been a little bit different, maybe the most different person I've ever met, but that doesn't mean I don't like him. He's not a player, he treats people by his heart, he doesn't often tell jokes because he doesn't want to make fun of anyone, or just simply doesn't know any funny jokes. He's not good with communicating, and that's why everyone in the group thinks he's so hard to get to know, except for the most friendly Liam. Do you know who I am talking about? Yes, that's Niall Horan.

I should have considered how he felt earlier, before I said those word. If so, it won't be such a terrible mess.

Here's the story. It is when I hang out with Harry and our girlfriends. Niall borrows our appartment to do who-the-hell-know-what. And by the time I got back, all the food were gone. What the fuck? That fat faggot just ate all of our food, in one day. I thought that he had promised not to touch any of our food. How the hell can I suppose to calm down? And that was when I spit those words out, thinking of it, I feel so disgusting at myself now.

"Niall Fucking Horan. What the hell did you do to my carrots? Why don't you just vanish, you fat ass?"

"A girl paid me a visit today. I have to invite her something too, right? So that's my story." Niall laughed out loud, he must have thought I was kidding, but Harry knew that I was truly mad, and he held my arms back.

And of course, he couldn't hold my mouth, so I shouted at Niall. "Damn it Niall I'm not kidding. Why don't you just go back to where you are? You're not even an English."

"Damn it Lou, calm down. It's just some carrots. I'll buy you some in return. " Harry spoke up, he knew that I had said something really bad.

And if he didn't stop me, I wouldn't know that Niall was frightened. He was looking at me with surprise in his eyes. Before I gained back my consciousness, I heard Niall said "Wow, I don't know you're a racist" and left.

It was really painful, and it still is. His words cut like knife, and maybe that's the same as mine did to him. I know I am just jealous because Niall fed a girl my food. I know I like him. But I had made a mistake. What should I do to have our relationship back now?

Niall's P.O.V:

It's just some carrots. To be honest, that girl was my cousin. She's from Irish to check if I'm ok with my new life. Maybe she was afraid that I would get hungry at times. Therefore, I borrowed Larry's appartment (That's what we call Louis and Harry) because their house is always filled with food. I don't want to make her worry, that's why. But hearing Louis said that things to me is really hurt. I know Louis hates me, but I never thought he would say it to me straight in the face. If it hadn't been for Harry, Louis could have said worse. And sometimes I thought what would it be if he did. My heart might be torn into pieces, but at least I know one of my brothers, who is the most confident and who I adore the most hates me...

Louis looks gay. But that is when he is truly himself. I find it admirable at times, since I have struggled acting myself. I can't help but try to run away from who I really am. I like Nando's, and that's the only thing I'm not hiding, or can't hide. I want to smoke, to be a bad boy like Zayn, I want to have random girl to hook up just like Harry, I want to kiss Liam like we said on the internet and most desirably... I want to have sex with Louis.