Chapter 13: Please

.:.Brad's POV.:.

"So how's everything been over there? Haven't forgotten about us have you? It's been a while-" James inquired, interested in my happenings here in the states.

"Really, I mean you didn't call when you got there man we-" Connor was interrupted by Tristan.

"We all just miss you is what they wan to say." He laughed.

"Miss you lads too. I would never forget you guys. Your my brothers." I laugh. They said their goodbyes as our manager had plans for them, and we hung up.

Dinner had gone by fast and it had been hours since mine and Karolina's last encounter. Our kiss.

I knew I had developed feelings for her long before, but now, I was sure that I indeed fell for her. It felt good, though. That my heart was feeling this way because of her. I just hoped she likes me the same.

It was weird though. Karolina seemed so on-edge at dinner. Like she didn't want anything to slip from my lips. But I knew already that she didn't want to say anything, so why did she think I would say anything in the first place.

I respected the fact she wanted to wait. I mean, it wasn't like we were something. Though there was definitely something between us, and it made me happy.

Everyone else had gone to bed, including Kar. At least that is what I knew of. She had disappeared after dinner, peaking my interest. She never went to bed this early. Not like everyone else in this house.

Leaving my bedroom, I was still clad in my navy blue polo, black jeans and brown boots. It was well past 8:30 and everyone had lights out before 9. Either this was still early for me or I still was jet-lagged, and not used to the time difference. Or maybe a little bit of both.

I stopped before her door, raising my hand into a loose fist. I knocked softly, no answer.

I knocked again, no sound or Karolina. I carefully opened the door, tip toeing in and leaving the room open ajar. I made my way to Karolina, quietly sleeping on her bed. I crouched down beside the left, my hand gently shaking her arm, attempting at waking her up.

"Kar. Hey, come with me." I asked quietly, watching as she stirred in her sleep. She groaned and rolled over, pulling her arm from my hand. I went to the other side, doing the same as the first time.

"Kar," I whispered, "Please, go on a walk with me. It's too early for me to sleep." I asked persistantly. She opened an eye to peek at me before she sighed and shut her eyes.

"Go to bed Brad. I'm tired." She complained as she tried to go back to sleep.

"Fine. I guess I'll just go out there by myself." I said getting up. I was halfway toward the door of Karolina's bedroom when her voice quietly rang through the small room.

"Wait. Fine I'll go." 

I waited downstairs by the front door, minutes until she came down, her hoodie and jean shorts on.

We were well down the street before the silence was broken.

"So Brad. How are you liking LA for the time that you've been here so far?" She asked me as she hesitantly licked her lips. I watched my feet walk along the pavement before looking back up as we continued along the walk. 

"I like it just fine." I said simply, smiling as I slid my fingers between hers. 

We hadn't lived from from shops just one turn down a street and there they were. I decided we'd walk toward that way as I enjoyed this moment. She quickly kissed my cheek before we continued to walk along the shops that this street contained.

A girl nervously walked the opposite direction, spotting me as she strided along the sidewalk with who I assumed to be her mother.

"Bradley? From the Vamps?!" She asks me quietly.

"Yes, love. How are you?" I asked her sweetly.

"Hi. Brad," She nervously hugged me, and then hugged Kar. "Hi." She smiled at Kar before her eyes went back to mine.

"I don't mean to bother you, but can I get one picture?" Her hands shook a bit in nervousness, but she tried to keep her composure as much as possible. I smiled at her, nodding.

"I'll take it, go ahead." Kar smiled, taking the phone from the girl's hands. "Go join the love mom." Kar giggled. I winked at her before I draped my arm around the girl. She snapped a few photos before she handed the phone back.

"Thank you so much Brad. You're girlfriend is really pretty by the way." She said before they walked off.

"You never told me you're band was big." she nudged me in the side with her elbow. I laughed it off, seeing as our band wasn't even big. But from where we were now, I knew we had potential and were rising with all of the feedback from our videos.

"It's no big deal." I laughed.

"Of course it is. You can't hide your music from me." She raised a brow and laughed.

"Well, we do a bunch of covers and have music videos to some of them. I mean I could play you one later, if you want."

"I'd love that."

****

We had already headed back, arriving back onto our street. I watched as the leaves of the trees flowed and rustled in the wind. The sound was soothing, and had some type of calming affect.

I breathed in the air, the scent of Karolina's shampoo surprising my senses.

"I like that shampoo you use." I chuckled. She playfully elbowed me before she stopped all of a sudden, causing me to run into her. Her hand let go of mine, my eyes searching for what startled her so abruptly. And then I saw it. Her dad had driven past us in the opposite direction, and Kar already knew he had seen us.

"Shit." She spat, walking faster than I was able to keep up.

"Kar wait," She ignored me, walking up the steps of her home and quickly going inside. I followed her up the stairs before I gripped her arm, stopping her.

"Please. Talk." I begged.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. He saw us..." Her head fell low, her hands covering her face.

"We will have to tell them. There isn't much we can do. I don't want to lie, not to your parents. " I said pulling her into my arms.

"I know. Me either." She admitted, peering up at me. I gently placed a kiss to her forehead before she layed her head on my chest, my arms still wrapped around her.

© 2013 ILLUKEMINATTl. All Rights Reserved.

__________________________________

Hey, Hi, Hello!

Sorry I haven't been updating much. I try though, I just don't have time anymore like before. 

I hope you liked this one, next will become interesting! :)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN and such :)

follow my twitter: @illukeminattL

~Alyssa