7 || Forgiven?

Previously
"Tired, poppet?" I nodded and was led to a room with an (f/c) door. "This can be your room for now." I'm not arguing and the room is perfect.

Without a care, I flopped on the bed. Already almost fast asleep I felt a hand on my head. "Sweet dreams, poppet." Then the creak of the door came, leaving silence in its wake.

_________________

-Alfred's POV-

__________ has been missing for the last 12 hours! I'm starting to get worried and has this terrible feeling in my stomach.

*groan*

Francis woke while holding his head. "What happened?"

I glared at him. "You were drunk and hit ______, making her run away."

He pulled on a disbelieving face. "Non! Moi would never do that to a jolie fille!"

"WELL, YOU JUST DID HOURS AGO YOU IDIOT!"

"Stupid frog doesn't remember anything. Gilbert only remembers getting hit by Alfred. Antonio remembers the whole scene." Arthur sneered as Antonio was cowering behind a couch.

"Lo siento! I'm sorry! We were drunk. We didn't know what we were doing." Arthur walked towards Antonio and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

"I expected better, you three were looking over ________ that night."

"Ze frau should have seen it coming. She ran away from my awezomeness." Gilbert cackled. I cracked my knuckles and made Gilbert pass out.

"It's in the past but it was your guys' fault for making her run away!" I held my head down in anger.

"At least they know who caused it and I'm surprised you have gotten serious, burger bastard." I turned to see my counterpart, Allen. I growled.

"Why are you here?" He held up his hands in a dismissive manner.

"Just gonna tell ya that the girl is safe and happy without you guys." I widened my eyes and grabbed Allen.

"She's with you!? When, how!?" Allen slapped my hand away and back up with a distasteful face.

"Why should I tell you? You have a day to get her back. If you don't then she's staying with us forever."

Allen walked away as I watched his body disappear. I turned to Arthur. "You know magic right? Find ________." He shuddered and nodded his head, going to a random room.

I turned to the BTT. "You won't be part of this."

Francis sprung up. "Non, s'il vous plait, let us fix what we've done."

With a bit of thinking, I nodded.

"Merci."

"Danke."

"Gracias."

I continued to tell Ludwig a plan but he seems to have everything under control. We'll get ________ back.