Chapter 36

"Your family isn't here because they are all back in Ireland I assume." My grandma looked at Rumple waiting for an answer.

"Excuse me, I am from.."

I cut him off, "No."

"I don't have any family." He told her, trying to cover his slip up.

"No family?" She asked.

"Well, my parents and son are all dead." He tilted his head.

"Son? Where you married before?"

"Yes. We had a son named Bealfire."

"Why did you name that?"

"Bealfire is a fine name!"

"What about your name?"

He looked like he was about to cry.

"Rumple and I are going to the living room. It's really late. You all should probably go to bed." I grabbed Rumple's hand, and we went to the living room. Since we were already at the 'cabin' everyone could just go to bed.

Rumple went strait to the wheel and started spinning. Rachel soon followed. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I wouldn't be so worried about me." I motioned to Rumple.

"Obviously he's not okay. He's back at the wheel." She laughed, "How are you though?"

"I'm okay. I just can't wait for this to all be over."

She gave a half smile and nodded. "I bet."

"You stay here with him. Make sure he doesn't do anything rash. I'm going to make sure everyone is going to bed, and no one is going to walk in here."

"Rash, huh?" She joked.

"Have you heard him talk?"

We both laughed. I walked back to the kitchen, and the only person left was my mom. She was cleaning up.

"Hi honey. I'm going to finish up, and I'm heading off to bed." She offered a smile.

"Thanks." I went back to the living room and sat down. Rachel sat was laying on the love seat and I laid down on the couch. Soon I fell asleep.

I was jerked awake by the sound of foot steps coming towards the living room. I jerked up, "Rumple, stop!"

It was too late. My grandma was gaping at Rumple and the gold next to him. "What is that?"

"Gold." Rumple spat, as if it should have been obvious to her.

"What are you doing with it?"

"Spinning."

"Like Rumplestiltskin from the fairy tales?"

"Yes, apparently thats me."

"Y/N?"

" Sorry I didn't tell you about magic. I can explain everything to you." I tried to take her attention off Rumple, who hadn't even looked away from the wheel.

"You better young lady!" She demanded.

"This town has magic. Most of the people a fairytale characters. That's really it."

"Why are you telling me this? This is all an elaborate lie!"

"Rumple, please help me here." I looked over at Rumple, to see he was already helping.

"What is that!?"

Rumple stood up to take is bow, "Rumplestiltskin."

"You just love doing that, don't you?" I teased making my way over to him. He only smirked. "Please don't tell anyone. We are trying to keep the number of people who know down."

My grandmother continued to stare confused, "Who knows?"

"Morgan, Rachel, mom, and dad. Okay, now we should all go to bed." I suggested.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to Rachel, Ruby, and Morgan rushing around me room. They quickly got me up and we rushed off to the church.

When I got there, they took me to a room to begin my hair and makeup. My mom and grandma were both already back there. After that they helped me get into my dress.

"Ruby."

Ruby came over to me, to see what I wanted. "Yeah, Y/N."

"Oh, I just want to say this before I start: grandma knows about magic. Anyway, what is the Dark Castle like?"

"From what I hear, it's I giant stone building up on a mountain. It has more rooms then you could ever count, but he only uses a few. One of them is this big dining hall with a long dark table. All of his magical possessions are displayed in there. It has huge windows that reach all the way to the ceiling. I heard it beautiful."

We all gasped at her description.

"Do you think we will ever be able to go to the Enchanted Forest?"

"I hope so."

"So, what do you think the guys are doing now?" My mom tried to change the subject.

"My guess is Rumple just got here, and just plans to magically get ready. The other two are fighting with him, trying to get him ready. He is probably about to beat them."

Ruby nodded, "Sounds about right."

"Okay girls, it's about time." My aunt peeked in the room. "Come on out."

We went out and waited behind the doors into the sanctuary. All of the brides maids walked down, then it was my turn.