Chapter 34

The next five months were kind of a blur. Rumple and I easily picked white and Gold as our wedding colors. I picked my sister Rachel to be my maid of honer, and Ruby and one of my old friends, Morgan, to be my other brides maids. He didn't was a best man or anything, but I convinced him that Charming and Hook would be fine. A could of my younger cousin where the flower girls, and the ring bearer. We decided on two basic wedding bands with Mr. Gold and Mrs. Gold engraved on the inside, and of course we where going to have it at the local Christian Church.

Rumple was sportive and helpful with all of it. I was so grateful.

All we really had left was the cake and the dress. We already knew we just wanted to go vanilla, simple.

We walked into the bakery and the man handed us a book. Rumple pointed to a couple he liked, but I couldn't decide, until I saw the cake.

It was a four layer white cake with blue flower lace all over it. I pointed to it and looked up at the baker, "Can you do the Lace gold?"

"Yes we can." He smiled and nodded.

I looked over and Rumple who quickly smiled. "It's perfect dear."

Now Rumple was off to his shop and I went dress shopping with my mom and bridesmaids.

I ended up with a white, floor length dress, with a corset back. It also had gold accents.

My bridesmaids picked out beautiful gold dresses too

My bridesmaids picked out beautiful gold dresses too. It was all very exciting, and I knew soon I would be walking down the isle. Our wedding was only a week away.

Rumple's POV

"Charming and Hook are going to do a bachelor party for you, and the girls are planning a bachelorette party for me." Y/N told me from across the table at dinner. "There will probably be other woman involved with yours, and I'm fine with that."

I looked at her confused for a moment, "Same to you."

She smiled and continued eating