Chapter 7

Your POV

I swallowed hard, "Did she call you Rumple?"

The woman started walking into the living room. She looked at me then back at Gold.

"You moved on fast." Her eyes watered.

Then I noticed it: an engagement ring on her finger.

"No. It's not like that Belle. Pleases." He began to cry.

"Belle?" I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture I had taken of page in 'Once Upon A Time'. Sure enough it was Belle and Rumplestiltskin. I turned my phone around so they could see.

Belle took the phone from my hand. "She found Henry's book? Wow Rumple." Her Australian accent thickened.

"Belle, I think you should leave." Gold's grip on his cane tightened. He had a stern tone, and he was no longer crying.

Belle rolled her eyes and walked out the door. Gold walked over and sat down next to me.

"I'm going to tell you the truth. You may not believe me." He chuckled bitterly, "If you want to leave I will find someone else to care for you wile you recover."

I nodded.

"The book doesn't just tell stories, it tells history. The history of the people in this town." He picked up my phone that Belle had thrown on the couch, and pointed to the picture. "This is Belle's past. This is my past. I know it's hard to believe. I don't expect you to believe... At least not at first." He chuckled again. "At least I can use my magic and stop shielding you from all the magic in town."

"You have magic?" I laughed. He was just a crazy old man.

"Yes."

"Prove it. If you can prove it I'll believe you. If you can't, I leave for good. Do we have a deal Rumplestiltskin?"

A smile grew on his face and his eyes widened. He looked more like the beast in the book then ever. "Yes, I believe we do dearie."

He waved his hand and we where engulfed in smoke. When it was gone we where in the park.