How You Met

Luke: It was at a friends of yours party.

You had been awkwardly standing in the corner, not knowing anyone with your friend out of sight. While Luke had been standing awkwardly in the middle of the crowd, that is until he noticed you. He then came and chatted with you, starting the beginning of many conversations to come.

Michael: It was at Panda Express. (I love their food so fucking much.)

You were an employee and Michael was that rather annoying customer that took a hundred years to order and to top it all he'd continually come up to the counter asking for more fortune cookies, claiming he hadn't gotten the one he wanted yet. But don't worry he eventuality did get his fortune or should I say your digits.

Calum: It was at the park.

You had been sitting at a bench enjoying a nice read when he randomly sat next to you, automatically talking up a storm. You two talked for hours and talked about everything and quickly found out you both had a lot in common. So I guess you could say you both just clicked.

Ashton: You meet at an Ice Cream Parlor.

And what a cold meeting it was. Like, ice cream down your bra cold. You had been standing behind Ashton waiting for your chance to order when he turned around quickly, unaware of your presence, his ice cream in hand crashing onto your chest as he bumped into you, surprised. And after many apologies and many of "It's okay, reallys." you both managed to laugh it off, swapping numbers.

Here's another one of those guess that song for a dedication thingys haha!

"Late night, come home. Work sucks, I know. She left me roses by the stairs. Surprises let me know she cares."

Skylar xx