Ch 14. She saw you in a towel!

Ch. 14

 Blaise’s POV

I woke up with the magical headache you get from drinking shots for two and a half hours. Not fun. So anyway, I was moaning and in pain, then Theo wakes up, and he’s moaning in pain too. Apparently, this was the worst headache of his entire life. To be honest, I agreed. Firewhiskey hangovers suck. Every time your heart beat, your head throbbed. And of course, you can’t forget the light and sound sensitivity. I was very glad the dormitory was in the dungeons-if it was any brighter, I’d have been crying. Thankfully, I’m always prepared. I had Advil and Tylenol in my trunk. The only problem was getting there without falling over. Or tripping over something. I managed to crawl over Theo and to the trunk, but I couldn’t remember what part I put it in. As I rummaged through my trunk, Theo whined about his head.

“Uhh! It hurts!” He moaned.

“Man up!” I whispered. “I’ve got Advil here.” So then Theo started to crawl towards me. I pulled out a crumpled Ziploc bag from the bottom of my trunk. “Ha!” I whispered triumphantly. “Gotcha!” I popped a couple (Maybe a couple more than a couple) and handed some to Theo, once he crawled over. As we waited for the meds to kick in, it started getting brighter outside. “What time is it?” I asked (rather painfully). Theo checked his watch (remember-Goyle took his phone). 

“Eight thirty?” he estimated. I groaned. I always woke up early on Saturdays. I shakily stood up and walked over to my bed. I carefully sat down and laid back. Just clear your mind. Let the medicine do its job. I told myself. Clear your mind. Clear your mind. Clear your mind. Clear your… Nothing’s happening. My head hurts. Shut up! Just don’t think. Zero brainpower. Shh… Breathe. In, out. I could’ve cried. My head hurt SO MUCH! AHH!! Noo!! Im dying! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! 

Theo flopped down across me. "I think I might be actually dying."

"I think I might be dying more."

"If I die first tell my mother I loved her."

"I think I might still be drunk." I said. "Like, hungover, but still drunk. Ya feel me?"

"Too busy dying."

Hermione’s POV

I felt Draco’s arms momentarily tighten around me as he awoke. “Morning, Sunshine.” I said.

“Morning, Beautiful.” He replied. The room was illuminated by the crisp, almost winter sun. I felt Draco kiss my neck. “You know, one of the best feelings in the world is waking up with you in my arms.” He told me lovingly.

“One of the best feelings in the entire world is waking up in your arms.” I replied.

“I’m sure.” he laughed. I felt so perfect lying there with him, his (muscly and toned - so yummy) arms wrapped around me. And since he slept without a shirt on, I got to see his beautiful, beautiful chest. And he was warm. Very very warm. So. I was warm, comfortable, and with the guy I loved. I turned over, so I was facing him. “I love you.” I said, kissing him on the lips.

He smiled. “I love you too.” He kissed me back, more passionately than I had expected. My momentary surprise was quickly forgotten as I kissed him back, now equally as passionate.

“You know, I doubt this is how normal couples start off their Saturdays.” I told him, around kisses.

“Yeah, well, I don’t think we qualify as a normal couple.” he replied.

“Mm.” Eventually, we were so out of breath that we had to stop.

“Today’s going to be a good day.” Draco announced. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m sure.” He sat up and stretched. ‘Mmm…’ I thought to myself. ‘He looks delicious.’ “Am I really that hot?” he asked jokingly.

“As a matter of fact, you are.” I admitted.

“Well thank you for the ego booster.” he replied. He hopped energetically out of bed and into the bathroom. “I CALL SHOWER!” he yelled.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “I love you too.”

Draco’s POV

She sighed. “I love you too.” I smiled to myself.

“I love you, Mione!” I shouted. She didn’t respond. I shrugged and stepped into the shower. The warm water massaged my back and soon I was totally relaxed. When I finally stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist, Hermione was banging on the door.

“Draco!” she yelled. I opened the door.

“Hello.” I said.

“Oh good, you’re out. Now let me in.” she said.

I pouted. “Only if you say please.”

She groaned. “Fine! Please.”

I thought for a moment. “And if you give me a kiss.” I added as an afterthought. She gave me a stern look. “Please?” I asked (rather pitifully).

She caved. “Fine.” I grinned widely. She stood on her toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. Before kissing me (which I was really looking forward to) she whispered, “I love you, Draco.”

“I love you too, Mione.” Then she kissed me.

Professor McGonagall’s POV

I walked briskly up the hall towards the Room or Requirement. I could’ve sent someone else to tell Mr. Malfoy, but to be honest, I needed the exercise. I had forgotten how long a walk it was. I hadn’t been here in what seemed like ages… I approached the portrait and said good morning to Severus. “Good morning, Severus.” I said. He nodded in reply. I rapped my knuckles smartly against the frame. It was like a knock on the door. After a minute of waiting, I knocked again. Surely they were up. Hermione was always up early. I knocked again. Finally, I got annoyed and simply entered. Wrong choice.

Hermione’s POV

I saw the portrait door opening. But that couldn’t be right… No one knew it except for… Was it Ginny? By the time I was processing this, whoever it was walked in. As soon as she saw us, a shocked look spread across her face. I could imagine why. Seeing two people kissing is weird enough, but when one of them is in a towel, it make the situation so much more awkward. I quickly ended the kiss and unwrapped myself from Draco.

S-sorry professor!” I stuttered.

“Hi Professor.” Draco said at the same time. Still looking shocked, she said,

“It seems I have come at a bad time.”

“Go get dressed!” I whisper/yelled at Draco. “Um, no. Now is fine.” I said. Draco shrugged and went to get clothes. After he left, I apologized again. “I’m sorry about that…” I said.

“So the rumors are true for once.” she said. “What an unlikely couple! At least you’re getting along…” I chuckled weakly.

Draco came back in half clothed. “I couldn’t find a shirt…” he said apologetically to McGonagall.

“Don’t worry, this will only take a moment. I have a message for you from your mother.” She said to Draco. “I didn’t ask what, but it sounded very important. You should go see her.” she said. Draco looked worried.

“Did she say anything else?” he asked. She shook her head. “No, but she said that you could invite your girlfriend… I suppose she meant Ms. Granger here?” She asked accusingly. He nodded.

“Thank you for telling me.” He said. She nodded and left. As soon as she was gone, I turned around and hit him lightly.

“You couldn’t find a  shirt?” I asked.

He shrugged. “I didn’t look very hard.” I just rolled my eyes.

“We should go. When my mother says something is important, it is.”

I nodded. “Let’s go.”