Ch. 13 pt. 2 FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hermione's POV

“I love you.” he mumbled.

“I love you too.” I said, pulling him closer. “I’m sorry I punched you in the face that one time.” I said, trying to lighten the mood.

He chuckled. “I deserved that punch, but I forgive you.”

“Back to the game. My three best memories… This is hard. There are so many.” I thought. “Getting my acceptance letter to Hogwarts, definitely. All of the adventures with Harry and Ron. Before I realized how much of a douche he was. But my personal best memory?” I paused for a moment, just to be dramatic. “My best memory was sitting under an oak tree with you.” He pulled me closer to him (if that was possible).

“I love you so much.” He said. I hugged his waist.

“I love you more.”

“I highly doubt that.” he muttered into my shoulder.

“What do you want to do now?” I asked him.

“Favorite quotes from books?” He asked.

“I am SO going to win.” I said, untangling my hands from around him. “You can go first.” I said, turning slightly so I could see his (beautiful, perfect, amazingly handsome…) face.

“One does not simply walk into Mordor.”

I smiled. “They are taking the hobbits to Isengard!”

He laughed. “My favorite poem came out of that book, though.” I sat back into his chest and waited for him to begin. 

All that is gold does not glitter.

Not all those who wander are lost.

The old that is strong does not wither.

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken;

A light from the shadows shall spring.

Renewed shall be blade that was broken;

The crownless again shall be king.

“It’s beautiful.” I breathed.

“I know. That’s why I like it.” He told me. I rolled my eyes and yawned. “Someone looks tired.” he teased. I smiled sleepily.

“Can we sleep in your room? Yours has a better view, and it’s nice to see that in the morning.”

“Sure.” We walked slowly to his room. I immediately went to his bed and collapsed onto it. He chuckled and helped me get underneath the blanket.

“You’re cute when you’re tired.” He told me matter-of-factly. I just yawned. He slipped his shirt off and turned off the light, sliding in next to me. I turned to face him.

"Goodnight.” I said tiredly, kissing him on the lips.

“Goodnight, love.” He replied, wrapping his arms around me. I felt myself drifting off into unconsciousness. I was warm, happy, and there was an extremely hot guy that happened to love me sleeping next to me. Life doesn’t get much better than this…

I was sitting in a chair, on a warm summer day. I hear laughter two children that look exactly like Draco run past. “Don’t go to far!” I yell. “And be back by dinner!”

“Yes, momma!” The older of the two yells. He looks about eight, while the younger, a  girl, looks around six. They disappear into the forest surrounding the house. I stand up and stretch, looking out over the lake and into the woods beyond. Someone comes up behind me and wraps their arms around me. I relax into the embrace, knowing who it was.