Chapter 3

Captain Jay began to descend onto the unknown world.

Sabine secured her blasters, just in case they came in contact with any hostiles. She wasn't sure what they would be up against.

Willow and April were also suiting up.

April was highly trained in martial arts, and thus typically only carried a few blades, which were hidden in her boots. She slid the final blade into her belt, for backup, and took a deep breath, about to enter the unknown planet.

Willow, on the other hand, carried a single rifle, as she had been top of her class in shooting. She secured it to her back, and nodded to the others, as the ramp lowered

Hopefully, the weapons would be unnecessary, and they could just rescue Ezra, and get out of there.

"I'll stay with the ship." Jay stated, as he began to toss them each a com link. "Take these. Just in case."

"Roger that." Sabine replied simply, as she signaled for Willow and April to follow her out onto the planet.

It was a bustling, thriving planet from the looks of it. Although it seemed rather small.

The only place in sight, was a small cantina.

"According to my map, the signal came from a small...alleyway, behind the Cantina." April said, examining the map she had.

"Then let's go." Willow said, and ran into the Cantina.

The other girls followed close behind.

As they walked through the Cantina, they hardly could notice any humans.

Several alien species, but not a human in sight.

Suddenly the map signal beeped.

"Look!" Willow pointed at the map. "It's coming from over there!" She gestured to a small room on the edge of the bar.

Sabine gasped and rushed toward the room, only to be greeted by a blaster in her face.

"State your business." A human standing before them asked.

"Well here's a human finally." Willow mumbled.

Sabine pushed the gun aside, and flashed her alliance badge.

"I'm a Commander of the alliance and I demand to be let back here at once!" She demanded.

The man in front of her laughed, and slowly returned his blaster to the holster on his side.

"Who's there?" A voice echoed from the back.

"Three alliance girls by the looks of it." The guy said with a chuckle.

The three girls rolled their eyes.

Suddenly the owner of the strange voice stepped forward.

Willow and April stumbled back.

Sabine gasped in shock.

Before her was Ezra Bridger.

Her friend.

Her best friend.

The one who had given himself up to the Empire to save her, those 6 years prior.

"E-Ezra!" She gasped out, and immediately pulled him into a tight hug.

The still unidentified man, started toward them, as if to separate them, but was restrained by the two girls in an instant.

"Look, this has been our otp for about 3 years now. You aren't ruining this Mr...what is your name anyway." Willow muttered the last bit.

"Jared if it's any of your business. And I don't know what *otp* means, but I suggest you get off me." He grumbled, pushing them aside, crossing his arms. "I'm his wingman, and he doesn't usually like strangers."

"Well then this is an exception." April sassed.

Sabine pulled away after a moment, when Ezra didn't hug back.

"Ezra?" She asked, confused.

"I'm sorry miss...do I know you?"

Hahahahahahahaha you all thought we'd get cute little sabezra.

You all thought wrong.

Also Jared is CupricMothy so yea.

Don't worry, you'll character will develop. 😏