A Dragon's Undying Love

Ender Dragon's PoV

I was once in a happy family. Happy like yours. But best of all was my sister. Her blue eyes and pink scales shined under the sunlight."Ready?" She asked me."Ready as I'll ever be!" I replied with a grin."Ready, set, GO!" We flew all over the End."Ha! I win!" My sister, Candy, popped her head out of a bush."Alright, you win, I lose." I helped her get out of the bush."Ender, Candy, time to eat!" Our mom called."Coming, mom!" Me and Candy said in unison. We laughed. As we went to the dinner table, I couldn't believe my eyes."Cookies?! I haven't tasted these in years!" I immediately stuffed something like 9 cookies."Ender! Don't eat too many cookies! save some for us, too!" My mom scolded me. I spat back out the cookies."Ewww! I'm not gonna eat those!" Candy was disgusted."I'll eat them." Our dad said. We all laughed. Oh how wonderful those memories were. My sister, cookies, and bushes. Until one fateful day. A human visitor visited our home. I felt suspicious about him. He left his backpack in the hall. I opened the bag. Inside was 3 skulls and soul sand. They looked really useless. I mean, what could you do with 3 skulls and soul sand? Candy went out of her room. She smiled at the human, while the human glared at her. I got pissed off, but I concealed it. 'No one ever glares at my sister!' I thought. My parents were talking to the human. They were charmed by him. But while my parents were gone, the human started forming a T shape out of the soul sand, and put the 3 skulls on top. I gasped as the structure became a beast. The human laughed madly. The beast destroyed my home. I grabbed the human with my mouth, bit him, and spat him out. I heard a male and a female screaming. My parents. I went to the room to see the remains of my parents. Candy went out of her room her room and gasped. The beast shot a fireball. I blocked the way and I fainted. The last thing I heard was a scream. After a few hours, I woke up. I looked at Candy. She was lifeless. "NOOOO!" I cried. The sky was pitch black, and mobs who had the same eye color as me inhabited this world after a few minutes. I was the ruler of the End.