Miss Winchester (Castiel)

"Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard."

Chewing the gum in my mouth I walked down the side walk, wearing a red and black flannel over a grey tank, jeans and boots as well as a hikers backpack.

Looking at the world in front of me through my sun glasses I hummed along to the songs that played on my iPod, then I spotted it.

Instantly my feet stopped and I was drooling, literally, it was dribbling down my chin as I stared at the car with an open mouth, wiping the drool from my chin with my sleeve I looked around the silent motel and ran over to it.

Peering through the glass I pulled my lock picks out of my back pocket, glancing around I bent down and shoved the lock picks into the key hole and stuck my tongue out between my teeth as I worked on getting the black Impala to open up for Mama Bear.

Suddenly there was a click and I stood up, opening the car door I grinned and slid into the front seat before I bent down and stuck the lock picks into the car key hole again and fiddled with the key hole - and the car purred to life.

"Oh sweet baby Nacho's." I threw my bag into the passenger seat and stared at the wheel in awe, closing the door I put my seat belt on and run my hands over the steering wheel, "Mama's getting luck-ay." I chuckled.

Looking over my shoulder I reversed, and then put this baby to go.

"HEY!" looking up I see a short, really attractive man and in jeans and a t-shirt waved his hands around.

 I gave him a little wave, knowing he wouldln't be able to see my features because of the beanie on my head and the sun glasses over my eyes. Grinning like an idiot I drove away, listening to ACDC - head banging and singing along like an idiot as I partied to the next town over.

 Suddenly I heard a ringing cutting through the music and I turn it down before I looked from the road, reached over to the side of the passenger chair and felt a cold metal. Pulling it back to my face as I stared at the road I glanced at the phone in my hand, opened it and then pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"Give me back my car you bitch."

"I think I'll keep this beauty - don't worry, she's in good hands.

"GIVE MY BABY BACK!" the guys screams and I hear heavy breathing on the other end.

"Whoa dude, you need to take calming breaths, in and out - because I think your having a panic attack." I say in concern.

"GIVE HER BACK TO ME-" sighing I turned the phone off and tossed it on the floor of the passenger seat and continued driving down the highway. 

"WHOOO!" I yelled, stepping on the gas and flew down the highway - this has been the best decision I've ever done.

Well, besides my top three best things I've ever done.

This is going to be the best adventure yet.