5.

Dear ****

But then, what we had... might really be a spur of the moment kind of thing.

All things must come to an end no matter how much you want for it to keep going.

Days passed and those everyday talk became every other day, until we barely talk anymore.

You got busy, you were there not just for vacation but for your business so I know you got a hectic sched there. Idagdag pa yung signal problems na laging hindrance sa atin.

And I guess that's the end of it. Game over. Pero hindi man lang ako na-inform. You just stopped, so maybe it isn't a game over after all. Hindi mo tinapos eh, you pressed the quit. You weren't brave enough to finish it formally.

Basta na lang natapos.

Basta na lang tayong hindi nag-usap.

Basta na lang hindi na naman natin kilala ang isa't-isa.

Parang in a snap... we're back to strangers again.

Siguro hindi man ako na-fall talaga sa'yo, nasilip ko naman yung huhulugan ko. At medyo masakit parin yun ha? Because I got a glimpse of what could've been if I did fell. Napapaisip tuloy ako ng mga what ifs. And mind you, it's frustrating and tiring at the same time. You keep on thinking about that what ifs pero hanggang don ka na lang... hanggang sa pag-iisip ka na lang.

Now writing this... I completely accepted everything that has happened. Tanggap ko na, it's only a spur of the moment, nothing really special.
But i'm thankful for the memories of the feelings you made me feel.
Of the things in the future that you made me imagine. And now, here are the things I really want to tell you but didn't get the chance anymore...

To you... my unofficial boyfriend,

Thank you, really.
Even in a short period of time, I felt how to be important to someone that I get to receive sweet and caring messages every random part of the day. I got someone to talk with whenever I feel like being extra sweet.

The things we imagined in the future is cool by the way :)
hindi man mangyari satin yon but for sure, there are engineering students out there that will get to meet, fall inlove, and eventually marry each other.
Hindi nga lang siguro tayo isa sa mga yon. But who knows? You might still end up with an engineer, pero hindi na nga lang siguro ako. I'll be happy for you if that happens in the near future.

And yeah. I like your voice by the way. I never get the chance to tell you that, but I do. It sounds so manly, so calming and cute at the same time. And that 4 am call is worth remembering :)

There are times that I wished na sana malapit lang tayo sa isa't-isa. There could've been a big difference. But I guess this is fate saying, we met not to end up with each other but only to leave a good memory and some life lesson.

I don't know if you are, but i'm thankful I met you. Our moments were short lived but there are things that's surely for keeps.

If given a chance, i'd like us to meet in a different setting, not in that site.

I'd like us to meet in person maybe not now, but in the future or maybe in another life if there's any.

So to you, my unofficial boyfriend... i'm unofficially breaking up with you. In my mind. Hahaha.

Now thinking of it, this is just so silly. That 'unofficially breaking up with you' is just soo soo silly.

Kidding aside, salamat sa lahat ng ala-ala. I wish you nothing but the best. Let's strive hard until we make it as engineers! Separately. Hahaha!

I hope despite of your responsibilities, you'll continue your passion and you'll make it as engineer someday cause I remember you saying that it's really your dream from the very beginning. Good luck to you. I wish nothing but the best fo you.(that sounded like an adele song)

Sighs.

And now, after weeks of silence. I realized one thing...

We make better strangers than we ever did.

Good bye.

.....

A/N

This may, or may not be true :)