4.

Dear ****

When we started this silly thing, I am fully aware that things won't go serious. Na wala naman talaga itong patutungahan.

It's a matter of, until when?

I know, it's all a spur of the moment kind of thing. Isa pa, malabo din naman talaga eh. We're miles apart, and that alone speaks a lot.

Even if you're on a vacation, when you get back home we're still miles apart. Walang pinagbago.

We've got different lives to live. You have your own, I have mine and we only get to talk through messenger. So there's no chance, really. I keep on reminding myself those things...

Na wala naman talaga eh. Hanggang dito lang lahat ng to.

Pero bakit nabubuhay na yung hope na sana maging tototo lahat ng 'to?

I thought I was the only one who's good with words, but your simple words got me. Talk about that long message with all the heart emojis. And because I got this guts when you're the one i'm talking with, I admitted that you made me smile with that.

Di na lang ako yung pa-fall, ikaw din naman.

You even said in that long message that,

'I know it's too soon but I know you're already it for me.'

Ha! Typical playboy words. Again, I reminded myself not to fall for those words because I want the otherwise... it's for you to fall with my words.
Na somehow I hope, i'll leave an impact to you and you'll want me to stay... wait no, scratch that, it should be,

you'll want me to linger a little bit longer.

Kasi alam ko namang unreachable ka eh.

I know where to stand.

Alam ko kung hanggang saan lang ako and I don't intend to cross the line that's not for me.