2

Dear ****

From that site, you asked for my facebook account, you messaged me and we continued talking there.

You even called me, 'misis ko' and I cursed you that time cause I find it really really corny.
While typing this, I caught myself smiling at that memory. Misis ko is such a silly thing for me, really. I can not take it.

So we settled with 'baby/babe' a typical endearment perhaps.

Then that dawn came to an end, I told you I was sleepy and we said our goodnights eventhough it's past four in the morning already.

After that, I wasn't expecting a message from you anymore because we had a deal... our unofficial realtionship is only for that night. But I was beyond shocked when you messaged me saying,

'Good morning babe :)'

I don't wanna assume things so I asked you that it was just a one time thing, right?

Then you said that it wouldn't hurt to continue it. You even said that we can make it official if I want to, but I refused it. I said,

'Baka hindi natin mapanindigan, let's keep it this way. No labels, no expectations.'

Which is true. I've got trust issues, I made that clear to you and I tend to overthink, a lot.

Before it all begun, my mind's already focused to that thought that eventually... it will end. This will all come to an end.

But kudos to you because you made me do one thing, it's that so called go with the flow.

I've been played before so I don't believe things easily anymore but just to have fun and maybe I was really pretty bored that time, I played along. I played along in that unofficial relationship.

So all those random sweet talks happened. I can still remember when i'm so into flirting with you that I played it all out. Those words I said,

"I can always be you diary,
you can tell me all your problems,
your worries, your dreams.
I can be your bestfriend you can count on no matter what time it is.
I can be your cheerleader and cheer you up whenever you need some motivation.
I can be a shoulder to lean on when you've got problems.
I can be your life sized teddy bear and offer you a hug whenever you're feeling down... and I could go on with the list if you want me to."

Then you said,

"Pa-fall ka babe. I only need you to stay."

I was so into it that night so I made a quick comeback and said,

"I'll stay as long as you want me to stay"

It may sounded too soon, but deep inside... I actually meant those words.

I'll stay as long as you want me to stay.