Sticks and Stones - A Larry Stylinson fanfiction [boyxboy]

Hello all you lovely people! Whether you’re a directioner, a boyxboy fan or simply love to read, I’m glad you’re here! I’m going to give the prologue a chance first a see how it goes! Please don’t be afraid to comment!!!

~Hailey <3

­­­­­­­­

­­­

PROLOGUE

"Oh for God's sakes Niall!" The familiar animated voice of my best friend carried up the stairs following a loud crash. My head instantly whipped around towards the stairwell and the direction of the sound.

I near to sprinted down the stairs, tripping on the second to last step. Luckily I caught my footing at the last second possible and sighed as I felt the adrenaline course through my body. That was a close call… I tend to have a lot of those really.

After assuring my own safety, my eyes darted to the kitchenette of our temporary loft for the time being. It was in interesting scene to say the least... but it definitely wasn’t the oddest thing that had occurred since the creation of our splendid band.

Niall and Louis stood a couple feet apart in the midst of what I would've assumed was an argument if Lou hadn't been so close to laughing his ass off and Niall’s face wasn’t perturbed in some odd form of shock and embarrassment.

I assessed the situation. Broken glass, some sort of wet mess and music spilling from the stereo at an ungodly volume —so in other words, our loft on a normal afternoon minus the wreckage in the kitchenette.

"Turn that lot off." I ordered Louis, keeping calm as per usual. This tended to be harder rather than easier when dealing with Lou, who tended to act like an overgrown toddler. I watched his face as I could practically see the gears turning in his head. I had a feeling he was contemplating whether or not to argue it out with me, so I shot him a look to prevent him trying anything further.

Louis then proceeded to strut across the kitchen like a super model. Sometimes I questioned his sanity, but he certainly livened the place up when things got tense. I took the moment to look over his outfit, smirking profoundly.

 Normally Louis was able to pull himself together quite nicely when going out in public, spectacularly with the help of our stylists and fairly well when pulling a girl. But when Lou was at home, just messing about with the guys, you'd think he had a blind eye to fashion or that he’d dressed in the dark —which mind you, he has actually done many a time.

That day Louis was donned in a striped shirt and red shorts... I'm actually positive that these were the same shorts he'd worn during our video for What Makes You Beautiful... I hadn't even known he'd kept them. It was a fairly classic ensemble for Louis; stripes and red. On the ordinary, this wouldn't so bad, handsome really, but today Lou had paired his ensemble with a pair of man Uggs.