Somethings Different About You

Liam

'Hey, you had your hair done!' Liam beamed as you walked into the living room, removing your jacket as you did so.

'Yeah, I did. Do you like it? I don't know if I like it.' You told him regrettably.

'Babe.' He gasped 'Its perfect, just like you. I promise. I love you.' He grinned, putting down the newspaper and standing up so he could pull you into is chest and play with your new blonde locks.

'Don't ever dye it back, I'm a sucker for blondie's.' Liam admitted making you blush, you pushed your head into his arm and he chuckled leading you to the sofa.

He didn't leave your hair alone, he couldn't get enough of its beauty.

Louis

While Louis had been on tour you'd got a tattoo but you were unsure if Louis would notice when he came back. The tattoo was your hip and was similar to one of his infamous inkings, you heard the door slam and you remained in the kitchen, you had a belly top on so he'd be able to see and to your surprise the first thing he did was trace the ink.

'Its just like mine.' He whispered against your neck and you nodded.

'I love it (y/n). He told you.

'I wasn't even sure if you'd notice to be honest babe.' You admitted and he shook his head before kissing your forehead.

'I'll always notice your changes boo.'

Harry

You'd been going for a run a hell of a lot lately to try and slim down for when Harry came home.

He was due home from tour today so you skipped your run and got ready to see him. The door swung open as you were sitting on the kitchen side eating raspberries, you jumped down off the side and ran into Harry's arms, he picked you up off the floor and gasped, putting you down he said.

'You've lost weight boo.' He stated and you nodded.

'I've been running, I didn't know you'd notice Harry.' He kissed your head and rubbed your flat belly.

'I love you, of course I'd notice.' He smiled.

Zayn

'Hey, you've grown!' Zayn smirked as you ran into his arms after surprising him on tour.

'I have?' You smiled up at your boyfriends perfect face as he kissed the top of your head and played with your hair.

'Yeah, before i left you were here and now, you're here.' He giggled using his hands to sign what he meant, your head nuzzled into his chest near his neck and his hand ran up and down your back in small circles, you then proceeded to help him unpack for the short two weeks he was home.

Niall

'Glasses?' He enquired. 'Since when?' He asked.

'Well, while you were away I fell and banged my head, it was really hard and quite painful, I lost sight in my right eye, the hospital tried getting hold of you but you were always busy.' You explained, his thumb reached up and rubbed the rim.

'They really suit you y/n.' He smirked leaning up and kissing your for head, you returned his smiled and he kissed each of your fingers gently.

'I'm so glad you're mine, its nice to have something to come home to, especially when they've changed their appearance.' He beamed, you were in love.