Rape

Harry

You still hadn't had your first time with Harry yet but when you got home from a party he pushed you into the wall and things got heated, he tried to remove your dress, you weren't stood completely on the floor but you started to get scared.

'Harry, stop.' You whimpered and he put you down, you started to cry and he looked worried.

'Babe what's wrong?' He asked as you sat down on the sofa.

'Please?' He pleaded.

'What happened?' He asked running a hand through his hair.

'I um, I was raped before, that's why I've never wanted to do it with you, I'm so sorry.' He looked shocked but when he saw you looking at him wide eyed he kissed you gently.

Zayn

He didn't remember what he'd done to you back in school but it was at a party, he was utterly drunk and he forced himself on you, it was a scary experience but he didn't know, considering you were quite close you decided to keep it to yourself. That was until he left school and you never thought you'd have to see him again but you met him two years later, he'd asked you out and you kept turning him down, when he asked why you came clean.

'Y/N I had no idea, I don't even remember that night I'm so sorry, words can't even explain it, i-i love you.' There were tears in his eyes and you knew he was being sincere.

Niall

He'd just left to go to the shop and then the chinese leaving you at home alone which you didn't mind until the door opened.

'Hey y/n.' An evil voice smirked from the doorway, it was Noah, your ex.

'Noah, please leave.' You begged and he smiled knowing that you were scared.

'Oh baby, come here.' He smiled walking towards you, you shook your head and tried to get past him but he threw himself on top of you and pulled off your clothes, when you started to scream he placed a knife at your throat and growled.

'Scream again.' You knew not to and so you stopped trying.

Niall arrived before he could do too much damage, he climbed on top of Noah and punched him until he blacked out, he grabbed you up and took you outside where he let you cry.

Liam

You were being raped by this man, there was no hiding that, you were screaming and trying to get off him but it wasn't working.

'Hey!' A man yelled and hurtled towards the two of you, he dragged the man off and helped you up, there was blood everywhere as you'd been a virgin before, the boy that had helped you called the police and kindly took you home.

'I'm Liam, you're gonna be okay.' He promised as your tiny body slumped into the back of the car. You hurt so much, the boy grabbed your hand and held it while he drove, it was a sense of comfort for you and he carried you into his house when you arrived.

Louis

You had to tell him but you didn't know how to, it was his best friend who had done it to you, when louis was away he rolled up on the doorstep, drunk. And then he forced himself on you, it was a horrible experience for you but Louis had to find out which meant reliving it.

'Louis.' You started to say one day.

'Yeah babe?' He asked.

'Well, I know the other day we were talking about our relationship going further but I wanted to talk about it.' You told him, he shifted and faced you.

'When you were away a few weeks ago, Ryan got in and he was drunk, he-he forced himself on me.' You said all in a rush to get it over with.

Louis was fuming.

'I just wanted you to know that if I get scared then that's why, I didn't tell you sooner because I was scared.' Louis' arms wound