Chapter 8

“Hey, you ok? I heard a thump” Jason asks. “Ya, I’m fine just a bad dream” I say. “Do you want me to stay”? Jason asks. I didn’t need to say anything for him to know the answer. I got comfortable again and Jason cam next to me and I lay my head on his shoulders while we both fell asleep. The rest of the night went smoothly and thankfully my dream didn’t come true.  “Kat, wake up” Jason says. We have to start training after breakfast. “Ok, let me get dressed” I say getting out of bed. I walk into my bathroom get dressed and put my hair in a side braid.

When I come out all that Jason does is smile and hugs me. “Ready”? I ask. “Ready” He says. We walk out into the hallway and he runs to his side so nobody knows he was in my room and we walk down to the kitchen to fix some cereal. "Good morning you two" Kinna says smiling. "Morning" We say looking at each other. "You two are like to peas in a pod" He says walking back to his room. I walk over to the pantry and pulled out a bowl and pore some fruitloops in my bowl. "Want some" I ask Jason. "Yes please" He says. "Can I have some" A low voice asks. "Charlie, really? Yes" I say laughing. "Shutup" He says laughing grabbing an apple.

"Kat,can I talk to you?" Peter asks coming in the kitchen slowly. "Sure.I'll be back Jason." I say. "Kat, I like you every since we met and that kiss meant the world to me" He says. "Alright but, you kissed me" I say. "I know and I would do it a thousand times" He says kissing me. "Peter" I begin saying walking away.

"Sorry" I say walking back into the kitchen. "Guys we need to get ready" Peeta says walking in behind me. "Training"? I ask. "Yea" He says. After we ate breakfast we all gather and go up to the training center and prepare for the next Hunger Games. Since Jason,Peeta Katniss and I are the district 12's victor's were a team in the 77th hunger games. "Ok, since the four of us are going in the quarter quell we need the most training" Katniss says. "I thought only two could go in"? Jason asks.

"They changed the rules after we were there last time" Peeta says. "So, Kat, you, Katniss and ! are going in as a team"? He asks. "Yea, it's a team and we could make allies" Katniss says cutting in. "So let's start training" I say. We go back to the big building known as the training center that stands three stories high.

"What now"? I ask.  "We start" Peeta says. "Hey, Kat come here I want to show you something" Jasons says. "Ok" I say following him. "Watch" He says. "Woa that's amazing how did you do that" I ask. "I decorate cakes when I'm board, that's why it looks so real" He says. "That's amazing. well let's get training" I say. "Did I impress you"? He asks. "Sure. now go" I say shooing him off to the other training stations.

As for me I went over to the bow and arrow area to pratice my aim. "Kat, you ok"? Katniss asks. "Ya just kind of worried about going back in the games" I say shooting my arrow. "It's ok" She says. "How can we face the other victors? there much older and have way more experience" I ask. "Training and just believing" Katniss says. "Guys what's the plan"? Jason ask running over to where we are. "Well, basically the four of us are going in, stay together then split up and surprise attack the others" Katniss says. 

"So we need all the training we can get before Friday" Peeta says. "How about us,Charlie and I"? Peter asks. "Don't worry you'll have a big part" Peeta says. "Ok" Peter says walking back to his snare station. "What are they going to do"? I ask confused. "There going to be the eyes and ears of the operation" Peeta says. "They'll be the ones helping us" "Won't the gamemakers find out" I ask. 

"No we have our systems and heads sets, they'll never know we have expert hackers" Peeta says looking at peter. "Yes,I'm pretty good but not that good" Peter says. I'm pretty sure I can hack in their systems to where we'll be invisable. "Let's get to bed" Katniss says. We have a big day tomorrow. We all put our stuff back and headed back to our rooms. I went straight in to take a shower and put some random clothes on for the night, grab my robe and went out on the roof looking over the city of crazy.