13. Saving Anna

*Normal Point of View*

The pain was horrible! Worse than I've ever felt. I blinked slowly, trying to rid my vision of the white light. I shook my head, groggily, which made me feel even worse.

"Anna! Oh my gosh! This is all my fault! Anna! Please be OK!" I looked around for the source of the voice. It came from a boy, around my age maybe a year younger, who was sitting beside me. He looked familiar, but I couldn't tell. All I know is that I need help, and not from muggles. With what little strength I have left I opened my mouth. "Kreature!!"

I layed back down, completely exhausted. I heard the familiar 'POP' and sighed with relief. Help has come. I slowly became less aware of my surroundings as I let myself be pulled away.

I was floating above myself watching Kreature approach me, holding out his hand in a cautious gesture to the boy. "Hi have come to help the Child. Back down muggle!" He rasped to the boy.

I remember him now! His name is Barry Hotter or Mary Lotter, something like that. I feel bad for him, being a muggle. I bet seeing Kreature is a terrifying experience!

Barry jumped in front of my body, blocking Kreature from healing me. No! You Idiot! Back up! Let him heal me!

He must have heard me because then, he backed away but still sat, crouched by my head.

"What are you?" Jarry asked Kreature. Kreature laughed or should I say choked. "I am a house elf. Mistress Anna called for my assistance, so I came. Do you know what happened to her?"

Warry nodded. "It was my Uncle. She stood up for me when he was hitting me so instead he hit her.... It's all my fault." he said, tearing up.

Kreature shook his head, "If it's anyone's fault, it's Anna's. She never will learn how to keep her mouth shut! Oh, well. Let's see what I can do." He lowered his head to inspect my wounds. "These are partially healed. Did you do something boy?"

Larry nodded, "I really wanted to help her so I put my hands on the wound and thought really hard and I healed her. If only I could heal her more...."

"That's what I'm for. You healed her enough so that she could call for me, and for that I am grateful." With that he too, put his hands on my wounds and muttered an ancient language. Suddenly I was pulled back into my body with amazing speed.

"Anna? Are you ok?"

"Harry. Thank you. You to Kreature." and with that, I passed out.

'''''''''''''''''111111111111111'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The Picture is of a young Avril Lavigne and how Anna looks at this moment.

So hey guys! Sorry for the wait! I just got over laryngitis

So ya. The last week sucked. So here I am! Back and ready for action!

COMMENT_FAN_VOTE_SHARE

<3 You! You Beautful Unicorns! O>O :3