7. 12 grimmauld place

"I'm BBOORREEDD!" I whined. It's been a three weeks since I've woken up from the accident with Sylvia. Tomorrow the Muggle (Sirius told me that's what wizards call non-magical folk) doctors are going to let me go! I'm so excited.

I haven't told Sirius about my dream with Professor Dumbledore yet. I don't know why but I don't think it's time to.

I've been sitting in this stiff white bed, in this bright, white room, and I'm ready to go suicidal. Well, not really, but you get the picture. There's only so much a girl can take. 

"Tammy?" That's my nurse's name. "Can you ring up my father for me?"

The short plump muggle known as Tammy came in and stiffly nodded. "Right away ma'am."

For some reason all of the staff here really respect me. They act like I'm royalty or something! It's kinda freaky.

And no, Tammy is not going to call my birth father, Dan. I've decided since the idea of this adoption I'm going to call my birth parents by their real names. They don't deserve me to call them mom and dad. She's calling Sirius. That's right, he's my father now! The adoption went perfectly. Once Sirius explained about the beatings and mistreatment the agency was quick to allow him to adopt me. Tomorrow, when I'm released, I'm going to live with him! I'm so excited to get out of this blast hospital and into my new life with Sirius. 

I saw Tammy run by my room window followed by a stretcher with another injured Muggle. There has been a lot of injuries and death this week. I don't know what's been going on out there, no one answers my questions.

Why can't everyone be a wizard? Then there wouldn't be that many deaths. I was still pondering this when I fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

I woke up feeling refreshed and excited. I'm going home today!

No, correct that. I'm going to my NEW home today.

I jumped out of my hospital bed, grabbed the clothes I had laid out the night before and ran to the bathroom to change. Since I couldn't do actual magic yet and I can't go back to my old house, I asked Sirius to get me some clothes. He got me a sparkly black skirt, black leggings and a bright green top. I admire myself in the small bathroom mirror. I looked good for an 8 year old. 

I walked out of the bathroom to find all of my stuff packed. With a blink of an eye, it all disappeared. I didn't freak out. I figured Sirius had just magiced it to the house. I walked out of the hospital room that I have grown to hate. "I will never miss you, my old friend." I said running my hand down the wall.

"That won't convince people that you need out of a hospital you know. Talking to wall count as crazy."

I turned around and smirked at Sirius. "I was talking to the room, NOT the wall. So in that case I'm not crazy!" I stick my tounge out at him. 

He smiled and reached out to take my hand. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded, suddenly nervous. "But where is my stuff? I saw it disappear a little while ago."

"I already sent it to my place. Kreature put it in your room."

"Who's Kreature?" I asked.

"The Black family's house elf."

"Oh. What's a house elf?"

 Sirius looked at me and laughs. "I'll tell you everything when we get home. Are you ready?" He asked.

I shrugged, suddenly nervous.

"Ok. We have to Apparate to my house. Normally the first time is hard and you might feel sick afterwards."

I looked at him. "Lets go." I said with confidence.

I closed my eyes. I felt like I was being squeezed into a small rubber tube. Then, right before the feeling became unbearable, it stopped. I opened my eyes to find us standing in front of a strip of houses.

"Are you okay?" Sirius asked me, touching my shoulder.

I nodded, "Guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be." Looking closer at the house I noticed there was no number 12. I could've sworn Sirius said he lived at 12 Grimmauld Place. "Um, Sirius?"

"Yep?"

"There's no number-"

"12? Yes I know." Then he muttered something and a loud rumbling sound erupted in front of us. I looked around, worried a muggle would hear. When I looked back at the houses I noticed another house had appeared. Sirius looked down at me and gestured at the new house.

"Anna, welcome to your new home. Number 12 Grimmauld Place"

Hope you liked the chapter! 

-COMMENT-FAN-VOTE-

<3 Nikki