12. A Part of the Truth.

This chapter take place after Anna sees the black cat at the Dursley's. If you need to reread that part, please do so.

Get ready for some vague ness.

''''''''''''''''''111111111111111111'''''''''''''''''

*3rd Person's Point of View*

            A man and woman stood in a darkly lit room. The man was pacing in front of the fire. "He's turning himself in. Does he not care for her? Did he know Harry lived there? I wonder..."

            "Albus!" The woman shrilled, standing up from her seat. "How did the girl recognize you?"

            The man groaned. "The dream! It was the dream, Minerva! Do you remember that night when Sirius saved the child from her mother's beatings?"

            "Yes. Sirius and the girl ended up in a Muggle hospital. But what does that have to do..." She walked over to the man and put her hand on his shoulder. "Albus?"

            "She was very weak. Barely alive. I had to visit her. We talked about some things. She must have recognized me from the dream." He plopped down in his seat.

            "Why, might I ask, do you care for the child so?" The woman asked.

            He looked up at her, blue eyes twinkling with tears. " Knew her parents. We were good friends."

            The woman gasped. "You were friends with those HORRIBLE MUGGLES?!" She shrilled.

            He shook his head. "They aren't her birth parents." He said, gazing at a picture above the fireplace.

            She followed his gaze and gasped, throwing her hand to her mouth. "Albus, that's impossible!"

            "Is it, Minerva?"

'''''''''''''''1111111111111111111111111111''''''''''''''''''''''